𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠

「Requested」

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲\𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
AGED UP
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄
Non sexual!
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Dating Devon and Junior is amazing. You've only been dating for a couple months at this point, but the three of you click so well together. At first you had been worried that you would be some sort of third wheel to the duo since they were best friends before you came along, but it turns out your worries were for nothing. Not once has either of them made you feel left out or like a tertiary member of your relationship. The only problem is that you haven't told the rest of the group yet. Partially due to the fact that Junior wanted to take the "hiding a relationship" trope for a spin and both you and Devon are huge pushovers when it comes to indulging him, but also because you're afraid of how the others might react. The group knows that you're sharing the apartment, of course, but as far as they know you're just friends who want to save on rent.

Sure, Lexy has become slightly more accepting of "alternative lifestyles" since Jake had become 'family' (or so they've said, you didn't join the group until after the van of Chuckys drove off) and Jake is... well, Jake. You never really know what to expect with him, but it would kill you if the others had a problem with your relationship.
You don't like thinking such bad things about any of your friends, but... this is also your first poly relationship. You're in uncharted waters, so to speak.

When you got home from work, Dev and Junior were already at the apartment. Sitting on the couch watching one of the many sci-fi movies they had downloaded, but you aren't familiar enough with them to be sure exactly which they were watching. They seem to put them on a lot. You're pretty sure Devon has a thing for Finn Wolfhard, although he refuses to admit it.

The boys make room for you when they hear you come in and you collapse between them on the couch.

"How was work?" Junior asks.

"Don't get me started.. [Coworker1] had to leave early so I had to cover ANOTHER three hours before [Coworker2] got there and they arrived an hour late anyway!"

"At least your pay is doubled, right?"

"Apparently fucking not! Since [C1] was still signed in they still get it. Then since I had to stay overtime again for [C2], [C1] is getting extra!"

"Shit.. sorry love."

"*sigh* it's not your fault Dev.."

"Well, it's a Friday, so we could take out the new ghostbusters and start bingeing?" Junior asked softly, brushing his fingers through your hair.

You smile. "That sounds great."

"Don't you want to change into something more comfortable?" The Evans boy asked, pinching at your shirt to further prove his point.

"I don't want to move" you pout. "It's so comfortable here."

"You'll be more comfortable if you do, and that way you'll have less to do before you can go to bed."

You sigh, heaving yourself up off the couch from where you've wedged yourself. "You're right, I'm sure I'll thank you later."

Devon gives you the finger guns with a wink and you laugh. "Yeah, yeah. You're the smart one in this relationship."

Junior squawks in offense from the other side of the couch, but you know he's just joking.

Since you don't bother separating your dirty laundry based on who it belongs to before taking it out, it all winds up in the same clean pile until someone get around to folding and putting it away. You've all been pretty busy with general chaos lately, so there's a growing mountain of clean clothes on what was supposed to be your desk to do work and other similar projects.