Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

𝙻𝚎𝚡𝚒 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 & 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛 ᵍᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ ⁿᵉᵘᵗʳᵃˡ
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
ᴛⷮhͪeͤy/ᴛⷮhͪeͤmͫ ᴾᵒˡʸ
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Who would've thought that the most popular girl in school and her Boyfriend where dating the infamous Nerd?

No one in the school, that's for sure.

You always got straight A's, listened to your teachers, and have won many awards for your academic studies.

Even during your free time at lunch or during and free periods, you'd always be seen reading or studying.

That's what made you so unapproachable. Sure, you valued studies, but that just made whoever talked to you have a target on their head.

No one wants their reputation to be ruined by hanging out with a nerd.

The only people who'd be brave enough to approach you were outcasts or people popular enough to uphold their titles, being seen hanging with you or not.

Now don't get me wrong, you definitely aren't unattractive. It's just the front you put up at school which gave you the title.

So let's get into it.

How did you end up in this situation? Being squished in-between the 'schools hottest couple' on Juniors bed, his arms wrapped around your waist while Lexi's head rested on your shoulder. Both of them being calm for the first time that evening.

••••
"Cmon Junior, just three more!" Lexi shouted excitedly, swinging him back and forth as he smiled at this moment. It's been rare for the two to get along recently, since she was always talking about Oliver, and Jakes dad had died so he had to move in with Junior.

"YES!" She yelled, the two collecting the tickets spewing out've one of the many trashy arcade games.

"That makes 652! Now all we need is 400!"

"Let's try this one next" Junior pointed to the large basketball throwing machine.

"Why am I not surprised you picked a sports themed?" The blonde huffed, taking out her phone to check who had texted her.

"Olivers throwing a party tomorrow for Halloween," Lexi spoke, shoving her phone in his face.

".. cool."

As the two made it to the basketball competition, Junior recognized the h/c of someone from school, hanging out in a place he'd never thought he'd see them.

"Whoa, is that MC?"

"What?" She asked, looking over to whatever Junior was watching.

"Hah!? They look so different! They've even got piercings! And wearing some h̷̶o̷̶t̷̶- weird emo-type clothes."

———————————————————
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒! 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢.