𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬- 𝐌𝐞? 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

Junior Wheeler
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
He/him
 ̄ ̄ ̄

"He can talk to whoever he wants," Junior remained silent, glancing across the room at you. You were deep in conversation with Devon, who was smiling brightly. The boy was standing far too close to you, in the Wherler's opinion. You didn't seem to notice though. Too busy ranting about some random murder case Devon talked about on his podcast the night prior.

"Really? Cause you're glaring daggers into Devon right now." Oliver smirked, eyes darting from Junior to you in amusement.

"Hah. No I'm not." He retorted, his gaze now facing Oliver. The look of disbelief adoring his features. Junior wasn't jealous. No way in hell. He didn't do Jealous.

"Just face it man." The blonde sighed, your eyes dancing over to this side of the room before returning to Devon. Jake now appearing beside him.

Frowning, the voice of a bratty blonde appearing behind him. Has she been there the whole time-?

"Oooh, we making fun of L/N?" Lexi said, joining in the conversation.

"Hahaha you wish Lex. Just makin fun of Loverboy over here." The Hayden boy chuckled, bringing his arm around Lexi's shoulder.

"Tsk. Cmon Junior, what does he have that I don't?" She whined, grabbing onto the Athlete's arm.

"A dick?" The blonde boy joked, trying to lighten the mood. Though doing the opposite as she glared at him.

"Juniors not gay! He likes everyone." She yelled, 'defending' the boy.

"I wouldn't say everyone- I like girls."

"And N/N~" "s-shut up man."

"Aw just admit it bro, you like boys too."

He clicked his tongue, looking back over at you to see you looking back at him. Waving your hand.

It took him a few seconds before responding, shaking his hand back at you quickly.

"Look at that. Loverboy finally grew a pare. Waving over at his boyfriend." The boy teased.

"He's not my boyfriend." Yet.

"Oh? Well aren't you confident. Plan on askin' him out then?" What? Did he say that out loud?

"Maybe.."

"Go for it man."

"What? Right now?"

"You got 'nything better to do?"

He paused, considering it. "You know what fuck you." He grumbled, stomping over to you.

"Oh, hey Junior." Devon greeted kindly.

"Ello"

"Can I talk to MC? In private."

"Oh, yeah. Sure sorry." He and Jake scurried off, the duo looking back in wonder before doing their own things.

"What's up man? Gettin ready to beat me up or something?" You joked, punching his shoulder.

When he didn't reply you got nervous, scratching the back of your neck. "W-wait.. you aren't actually are you?"

"Hahhh, no. I'm not. Did you hear about the new arcade opening up around the block?"

"Phew.. huh? Oh yeah. I've heard bout it."

"D'you want to check it out with me this Friday?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure. Why not." You smiled, grabbing your bag from the ground.

"What's your number? I'll text you."

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Peace 👋