𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚢

「Requested」- Specifically asked not to be @.

Jake Wheeler
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
They/Them
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Jake hummed contently as you ran your fingers through his soft curls, placing small kisses to the top of his head. He hadn't been feeling well lately and wanted nothing more than to cuddle with you to ease his pain. Not that you minded, you were lounging about and reading anyways, nothing that you couldn't involve Jake in.

The two of you were now laying on a large rocking chair, you on your back and Jake laying on your chest, blankets draped over the two of you. On the small table was some tea for Jake's throat, and your drink, both in F/C dadjoke-filled mugs.

"MC.. do you love me?" He asked suddenly. Dropping your book in confusion, you stared at him.

"Of course I do Princey." You answered instantly. Moving your book off of his head before he continued.

Smiling lightly he looked up at you, admiring the way your hair moved when you laughed or the way your eyes were filled with adoration whenever you looked at him. It made him feel special. Wanted.

"Do you think you could read to me?"

Chuckling, you continued playing with his hair before picking up the book. "Anything for you my prince~."

Going through the many chapters, you stopped at one before starting to read aloud, swaying your voice whenever a different character talked.

Jake probably had no idea what was going on but he didn't ask any questions so you didn't bother. Listening to your voice as you read over the words, sentences smoothly spilling out of your mouth was enough to knock the boy out.

You weren't sure how long you had been reading out loud to the sleeping male, but it was obvious that he had fallen asleep quite some time ago. His body now relaxed and his breathing was slowed.

"Goodnight, my beautiful prince."

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Peace 👋