𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²

[Requested]
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
!Sexual content!
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"Hahh I'm here. Take this stupid thing off!" You angrily fumbled with the leather object, pulling at it roughly.

"Hey hey hey, stop that. It's got a lock on the front, see?" Devon took your hands, pointing to the small lock.

"Junior has the key, so behave yourself. The three of us will be alone here tonight."

"W-wait... what the hell do you mean tonight?" You asked steadily as Junior closed the front door, instantly locking.

"My parents 'll be out till Monday." The boy explained, his hands around your shoulders, guiding you upstairs.

"Isn't it Friday- WAIT-!" You suddenly yelled, the duo smirking.

The realization made you stop walking. Loosing your balance, you fell into Devon's chest.

"Cmon, my rooms over there."

"No no no no no." You said, gritting your teeth. "I know what you're doing. I'm not staying the whol- "you were cut off by Juniors hand. "Who said you had a choice?"

"MmMmMMMmmM"

He chuckled, grabbing your bag.

You were sitting on the floor in the corner of his bedroom. Curling away from the two.

Maybe having a collar on isn't that bad. You could just make it out to be a new trend or something.

This shit definitely wasn't worth it.

"You know, I like the collar- real good accessory, so uh, see you on Monday!" You yelled, your voice cracking.

Swinging up, you were boutta make a run for it before the guys stopped you, Junior's strength forcing you back on the ground.

"Oh? You like it? Cool. Then you won't need to take it off. Everyone will easily be able to see that you're ours." The boy said, teasing you.

"That-that's not what I meant!"

"What the fuck are you doing with that??" You squeaked out, your back hitting the bed board.

Your only option to get further away from the boy was climbing the bed, which you had pathetically done.

Yet that was your biggest mistake. The best friends now cornering you on the soft surface.

As you backed away from Junior, you had run into Devon. Making it easier for the two.

Junior grabbed your hands, forcefully bringing them up towards the headboard.

Devon swiftly taking over, using the rope from before he tied your hands together, giving Junior the end of the rope, completely controlling wherever your hands went.

"Where the hell do you keep getting this shit!?" You huffed, struggling to get out of the rope. Your effort proving futile once again.

"I'll fucking kill you gu-"

You shut up in an instant, a embarrassing noise leaving your mouth a few seconds prior.

You flushed, avoiding eye contact.

Devon snickered quietly before continuing to press small kisses behind your ear, holding your breath whenever his lips hovered over a specific spot.