𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺

𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘳
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
𝘏𝘦 /𝘏𝘪𝘮
 ̄ ̄ ̄

"Why do you love me?" Jake asked, looking down at the ground from his position on the couch.

"Why wouldn't I love you? You're amazing.."

"... I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Because I lied to you. About the doll - about Devon, everything! I'm just.." his voice cracked as he curled in on himself. ".. so fucking sorry..."

"Awh baby.. it's fine, It's okay. I forgave you ages ago... please don't worry about it anymore.."

He sucked in a breath as you crawled closer, wrapping your arms tightly around his form.

"I'm here... I'm still here. See?" You brought your hand closer to his face as he inspected it, softly placing your palm in his own. Your fingers intertwined.

The soft padding felt perfect in his own.

"I'll do whatever you want. Anything you ask.. my love is yours Jake. I'll do anything if it makes you happy." Your eyes glistened in the darkness as he stared, his pupils darting frantically around your face for any sign of repercussion to your statement.

His breath shook as he spoke, "Anything?"

"Anything."

You're leaving yourself vulnerable to him, you both know that. But you truly do trust him. More than you trust yourself.

He grazed your cheek with his fingers, tracing over every curve and imperfection. Your eyes fluttered closed, melting into his touch.

He shifted, moving closer. You felt the weight in your lap as a ghost of a smile creeped onto your face.

You could feel his hot breath against your skin, the feeling becoming purely euphoric.

He brought his lips to your neck, trailing long, needy kisses across your collarbone, continuing up as he stopped at your Adam's apple. A much needier pull became known as he took his time, creating a large dark red mark on the small bump.

When satisfied with the result, he continued the small kisses across your jaw.

Your hands sprang up instinctively to his waist as you felt the unfamiliar feeling.

He chuckled at the motion, continuing his way up as he felt your breath quicken.

His lips landed at the side of your own before pulling away. Examining you quietly. If you had open your eyes, you would've noticed the way his eyes caved, a love-crazed look adoring him as he knew you were only thinking of him. Just him - only him.

"Look at me."

You complied, your gaze going straight to his lips before traveling upwards.

He gazed into you as if you held the universe in your orbs, every question answered just by swirling in your dark/light pupils.

He leaned in, at first it was just a touch; your lips pressing lightly against each other. The time passed slowly, so slow one would question whether it was really passing at all, till he leant in. You felt the pressure so intensely that the world could be burning around you and you wouldn't've noticed.

You copied the feeling of his adoration with just as much tendernesses, a tiny whimper escaping him. He pulled away, the two of you blushing badly at the noise.

It left a dumbstruck smile on your face.

You pulled him closer, edging him to continue as you swung your head back. Irking him to go further.

He was hesitant, stopping himself from flinging onto you as he looked at your face, your closed eyes gave him a little more reassurance as he started unbuttoning your shirt. Stopping at the last button before asking: "are you.. are you sure about this?"

"As sure as I'll ever be."

He smiled, nodding his head before remembering that you couldn't see him.

He took your shirt off completely, his hands lingering on your sides for longer then normal, though definitely not unwelcomed.

He maneuvered on your lap, repositioning himself.

You gasped rather loudly as his thumb touched your nipple. He paused, staring intensely at you before repeating the action.

When you made the same reaction he sucked in a breath, squirming on your lap as his friend became uncomfortable.

He continued the motion, wanting desperately to hear the noise again.

You physically shuddered, arching your back.

He licked his lips, twirling the bud around between two of his fingers before he brought his head to your left nipple. Grazing it lightly with his teeth as you made an even louder noise, curling in on yourself in embarrassment. Your eyes snapped open wide.

He looked longingly into your eyes, lifting your arms out of the way as he continued, your face burning darker every second.

You gripped his shoulder, trying to steady yourself as you had never felt this before.

He went back to toying with your sensitive buds before trailing further down, sucking and nipping down your chest and stomach.

He peppered small kisses along your waist before getting off your lap, going to grab something from under the couch as you stared at him, confused. Letting out a whine of protest.

He brought the object out of your view quickly as you moved your head, trying to see what it was.

"Alright.. last chance, are you sure that you want to do this?"

You looked to him annoyed, before shaking your head up 'n down rapidly.

"Come back already.." you sounded needy, though you could care less at the moment.

He laughed, making his way back on the couch.

He pushed you down a little too willingly so that you were laying on your back before tying the soft object around your eyes, the sudden darkness surprising you, causing you to squeak in protest.

He kissed you, instantly shutting you up as he gripped the rim of your pants.

The thought of not being able to see him scared you, but you trusted him enough to let him do as he wished.

The unexpected feeling of his hand rubbing your lower abdomen soothed you as he brought your pants down, leaving you bare in your underwear.

"You're so pretty.."

He kissed just above your bellybutton.

"My pretty boy."

He kissed just below your right nipple.

"My pretty, pretty boy."

His words caused butterfly's to erupt in your stomach, a giddy feeling arising as you motioned for him to continue.

"I love you so much, baby boy." He whispered, more to himself than you though you still answered, your hand waving around aimlessly trying to reach him.

"I love you too, Jake."

"Mmm.. so, so much my pretty~."

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Peace 👋