Chapter 3 || The F91

Y/n pov
Stuttgart at the Porsche factory

Car reveal time, a few weeks after the Daytona 500, Y/n is sitting impatiently in the make-up room.

"Why am I even sitting here? It's supposed to be a car reveal, not a fashion show... correct?" I Thought to myself.

I was thinking about past winter, it has never been such a tough winter "break" with all the training and strict schedules, I had to keep myself to, I barely had time to really do anything. On rare occasions I could hold a short convo with anyone, but really hadn't had the time to have a proper conversation with Madison. It was only limited to a few FaceTime convos which were even trickier with the huge timezone differences they were struggling with. I was wondering what she's up to... "She probably asleep right now, it's 10:00am gmt time, must be around 4:00am EST time." I thought to myself. Anyways.
I sent her a goofy picture of me sitting in the dressing room while waiting for my sign to go up to the car, I hadn't even seen Max Verstappen his teammate.

How would that be? Alongside the first and only Dutch world champ, who got crowned world champion in Abu Dhabi.

Max Verstappen enters the room and you two shake hands.

"Wassup Y/N, new star on the block I heard." Max and I shook hands.

"Correct, Max, it's a pleasure meeting you, looking forward to the new season." I was confident we could make a great pair.

"Sup champs, you two will walk to the car, we'll give a short speech about it and how proud we are to start as a new team in Formula 1, here's a little script, but the host of the event will do the questions you two have to answer, now follow me."

Max, our teamboss and I walked down a staircase and took a left. There was the car, it was still in the dark. Y/n had only seen renders so far, this would be the first time seeing it in real life!

The event starts and the lights start to shine onto the car and the engine was fired up.

There she is in full glory, the Porsche F91, isn't it a beauty? Asked your teamboss smirking.

*this is what the Porsche F91 looks like*

I was speechless, I had never seen such a good looking F1 car.

The host of the show then called Y/N, Max and your teamboss onto the podium. All three walked up to the stairs and onto the podium. They were welcomed under a loud applause.

"Y/N Y/LN, Max Verstappen, Welcome, how are you two doing?" Asked the friendly host.

"Doing good, thank you." Max smiled.