Chapter 24 || onto the next one

Y/N POV
Madison's house, Los Angeles

I had been planning a surprise for Madison for a few days now, and I couldn't wait to see her reaction. It was two weeks after my first victory in Long Beach, and we were going to Montreal for the next race. Madison had been so supportive and sweet for me. I wanted to show her just how much I appreciated her and how much I want her by my side.

I was sitting in Madison's living room, anxiously waiting for her to come back from the kitchen. I had a surprise for her, one that I knew she would love.

"Hey buppy, what's up?" she asked, walking back in with two glasses of water.

I took a deep breath, "I have a surprise for you."

Madison raised her eyebrows, "Ooh, what is it?"

I grinned, "As you may know, I'm racing in Montreal next weekend, and I want you to come with me."

I grabbed a pass from my pocket with her name on it. With that pass she had access to watch the race from my team garage and she could get on the grid, so she was as close to me as she could.

Madison's eyes widened, "Really? Of course, I want to come!"

I let out a sigh of relief, "Great, because I already booked us a private plane to take us there."

Madison's mouth dropped open, "A private plane? You're spoiling me again, you know that?"

I chuckled, "Anything for my love."

Over the next few days, we prepared for our trip to Montreal. Madison helped me pack my all my stuff, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for her support.

As we settled into the private plane, I took Madison's hand in mine, "I'm so happy you're here with me. It's going to be an amazing weekend."

Madison squeezed my hand, "I'm excited too. I can't wait to see you race in person again."

As we flew towards Montreal, we talked about our future together, our dreams, and our hopes for the future.

As we landed, I couldn't wait to show Madison around the city and spend the weekend with her by my side. I knew that with her support, I could do anything.

The weekend was gonna be a whirlwind of racing, sightseeing, and spending time together.

As we settled into our room, Madison turned to me, "You know, I'm so proud of you. You're an amazing driver, and I'm lucky to be with you."

I smiled, "I'm lucky to have you, angel. You make everything better."

Madison smiled back, "I love the word angel as a petname omg."

I looked over at Madison, and my heart swelled with love. She was my world, and I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"Hey, angel," I said, taking her hand.

She smiled at me, "Hey, what's up?"

I led her over to the middle of the room, "I want to dance with you."

Madison's eyes widened, "Really? I'd love that."

As we swayed together, It felt like time stood still. Madison was in my arms, and nothing else mattered.