Chapter 4 || Testing

*Madison POV*
Los Angeles, California

"Madison wake up!" I  wake up from hearing someone yell.

I was on my phone and got suprised and got up. Looking around trying to find out where the sound came from.

I realized I had not been on my phone and Bowie was looking suprised at me.

"Hello?" I was unsure about what had happen.

Awww, it was all a dream, I thought I was talking to Nick about our wedding... Until I realized he was still upset with me.

I went on my phone and realized I had slept through my alarms and that I had a meeting in a few moments.

"Well fuck."

I hate being late...

I found my clothes, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, made sure Bowie had enough food and water, gave him a big kiss and grabbed my car keys.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" I asked myself frustrated, this never happens... I'm so fucking stupid.

The weather was horrible and it made my mood go down even more.

These meetings have never been my thing, but now they frustrate me even more. I would love to speak to someone right now, not business, just chatting about anything that comes up...

Now's not the time, I gotta get to that meeting, I need Life support to come out as soon as humanly possible.

It needs to be perfect, or else this was only gonna put more negativity out in the media...

"Negativity... Y/n, why does it remind me of him?"

"He's really thrown under a bus, at such a young age, that pressure... I could never and I wonder how it affects him outside the track, when he really just is a teenager." I thought to myself.

I then realized I was going way too fast on the highway, that sudden loss of concentration, so strange, must have been the fatigue...

"As I arrived at the parking spot of my record label, I felt strange, somewhat adrenaline filled, it was kinda cool, but also dangerous... I'll let the racing up to Y/N." I thought to myself, while entering the office.

I know for a fact the testing sessions start soon, I wonder how he'll get through em. I got my coffee and opened the door to my office.

*Y/N POV*

As I walk into my garage, I saw my mechanics still preparing my car, it already had my racing number 48 on the car. I then went to my private room, changed my clothes to my racing suit, the black with red accented suit looked great. My helmet was in the garage already.

"Y/N!"

"Yes?" As I looked around, I realized it was my engineer Jeff.

"Alright, Y/N, we'll let Max run the morning session, the media team got some media commitments for you in the garage, such as revealing your helmet and TikTok's."

'I see, so the midday session is mine?"

"Correct Y/N."

I then walked back to the garage and saw the social media manager, a blonde guy.

I walked up to him and introduced myself.

"Y/N, nice to meet you." I said while giving him a firm handshake.

"Jeremey, good to meet you too Y/N." Said the guy back smiling.

" Said the guy back smiling