Chapter 23 || Just chilling

Y/N pov
Madison's house, Los Angeles

A few days after my victory in Long Beach, we were back at Madison's place, away from all the camera's and stuff, just us to. But this morning I woke up in an empty bed... Madison had an important meeting regarding life support, it was kinda sad to wake up alone in her big house, but I know it's for her upcoming tour, so I'm glad she went to the meeting.

As soon as I heard Madison's knock on the door, my heart leaped with excitement. I opened it and saw her, looking beautiful as always. Her long brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, and her stunning brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight. She smiled at me, and I felt myself melt.

"Hey, buppy," she said, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, baby," I replied, taking her hand and leading her into the living room. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too," she said, grinning. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"I was thinking we could just relax and cuddle, a lazy day" I suggested, knowing it was something we both enjoyed. "Maybe watch a movie?"

"Sounds perfect," she agreed, settling down on the couch beside me.

I put on one of our favorite movies, and we snuggled up together under a blanket. Madison rested her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. It was such a comforting feeling, having her so close to me. I could feel her warmth and the softness of her skin against mine.

As the movie played, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was to have Madison in my life. She was my best friend and my girlfriend, and being with her felt so natural and effortless. We had our ups and downs like any couple, but we always worked through them together.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too," she replied, looking up at me with a smile.

We watched the rest of the movie, I suggested we take a nap together. Madison agreed, and we curled up in bed, still wrapped in each other's arms. I felt so content and happy, like everything in the world was just right.

As we lay there, Madison drifted off to sleep, her breathing slowing and becoming more even. I watched her for a few minutes, just taking in the sight of her peaceful face. Then, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off too, feeling grateful for this moment of love and tranquility.

As Madison slept, I continued to hold her, feeling her soft breaths against my chest. I didn't want to move or disturb her, so I lay there, just enjoying the moment.

After a while, I felt myself starting to drift off too. I was almost asleep when I heard Madison stir beside me. She lifted her head and looked at me, her eyes still heavy with sleep.

"Hey," she said softly, smiling.

"Hey," I replied, returning her smile.

She yawned and stretched, then snuggled back into my arms. "That was a good nap."

"It was," I agreed, kissing the top of her head.

We lay there for a while longer, just enjoying each other's company. Then, Madison sat up and looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"You know what we haven't done yet?" she asked.

"What's that?" I asked, intrigued.

"We haven't cooked together," she said, standing up and holding out her hand. "Come on, let's make dinner."

I laughed and took her hand, letting her lead me to the kitchen. We spent the next hour chopping vegetables, stirring pots, and chatting about our day. It was such a simple activity, but it felt so satisfying to be doing something together.