Chapter 18 || Dancing in the moonlight (smut)

Y/N POV
Los Angeles, California

We spend the next day by absolutely doing nothing and just watching series all day and talking a lot. Madison, still wearing my Porsche hoodie and a pair of Nike pro shorts came walking up with a plate of Mac and cheese and a plate of plain penne pasta for herself.

"Here's dinner buppy, we can't go out to fancy restaurants every evening."

"I know, we shouldn't and this is also really good to me, just simple comfort food made by my baby."

She smiles at me as she places the food down.

"However buppy, you shouldn't just eat plain pasta, the fans will attack you for it"

Madison looked nearly offended.

"You do know that joke, what do you not know of me Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N"

I smirk at her. This girl tells me everything and then looks up weird when I bring up an inside joke.

"Well Madison Elle Beer, that's what you get when I'm your bestfriend and boyfriend at the same time. I remember everything, my sexy penguin."

"Stopppppp buppy, no more teasing."

She hid her face on my shoulder and then out of nowhere gave me a kiss in my neck.

"Alright baby, now eat your pasta before it get's cold." I gave her a kiss on her head.

We eat our food while watching Initial D, a street racing anime

We quickly finished our foods and snuggled for longer on the couch.

"I could do this forever, my baby on my chest, a good show on tv, what a life."

Madison looked up and gave me a peck on the lips. She looked me straight into my eyes and stroked her thumb over my cheek.

"It's full moon tonight buppy, shall we go and dance under it?"

Madison obviously came up with this idea as my hips are about as stiff as my suspension in my racing car.

"Baby, you think I can dance?"

"Don't care, get up bozo, before I'll drag you off this couch."

"You won't move me a single centimeter baby."

Madison looked at me with a certain smirk.

"Oh we'll see about that buppy." She then launched a surprise tickle attack at me, she knows I'm very ticklish.

"Ahhhhhhhh Maddie, baby please, stop." I said through my laughing.

"My name is still not Maddie" She tickled me even harder.

I managed to grab a pillow and smacked her with it.

It made her lose concentration for a second and I could tickle back.

She then tried to hit me with a pillow, but I blocked it effortlessly with my arm.

"Alrighty then, pillow fight it is." I also grabbed a pillow and we started to ram into each other with em.