Chapter 7 || Media and questions (smut)

Y/N POV
Plane to Australian GP

It's been a few days since my night adventure with Madelyn, we've been snapping back and forward and it has had the fair share of interesting convos.

After I left the USA, we still craved each other, so phone sex was our only option, beside a few spicy pics to one another.

I'm in my private jet in my room, when I get a snap from Madelyn. I quickly walk to my door to lock the door. As I undid my pants, I opened the snap.

And as expected, she sent me a nude with face and all. First of a really teasing mirror pic where she covered her tits with her hand. Then she slowly dropped em and used her free hand to play with herself. This turned me on instantly and I began to touch myself as well.

I send her a picture of my exposed penis and asked her if she wanted to see me jerk off.

I almost instantly got a reply from Madelyn with 3 fingers in her vagina. She then went to send me a video where she quickly grabbed a dildo and started to blow it, then slowly put it inside her vagina

She then started to moan my name and this turned me on even more. I quickly found my heartbeat go up.

I grabbed my phone and I started recording my strokes.

Babygirl- I'm cumming. I moaned while recording.

Madelyn opened the video and couldn't hold it any longer and she replied with a video where she came really hard. She started to squirt out her fluids.

Gosh, that's a lot. Said Madelyn, while heavily breathing after she was done squirting.

I then couldn't hold it any longer after seeing Madelyn cum and started recording my orgasm. I moaned her name loudly.

The semen escaped my body and landed on my stomach.

I sent the video towards Madelyn and then walked towards the shower to clean myself, as I was a sweaty mess.

I grabbed my phone and put on a playlist to listen to.

Jigsaw falling into place by Radiohead started playing. A song I like a lot and I can sing it out the back of my head.

Although it is one of my favourite songs, it gave me a sad vibe. The lyrics remind me of Ava...

Those big bright blue eyes, that soothing voice with an characteristic accent, her body... she was everything. More then just Madelyn, we're just fuck buddies.. not my usual type of friendship style.

This is what you get when you mess with love... I thought.

I thought about it for a moment, then finished my shower.

I go to my room and I'm being called by my agent.

I picked up the phone.

Y/N, what the fuck have you done in South Carolina? Asked my agent shocked.

Just some fun, why? I asked surprised.

Y/N, It's all over social media, this is not the exposure we needed. Said my Agent frustrated.

I see, I can cope with pressure. I said, in an effort to call him down.