Chapter 6 || Nights out (smut)

Y/N POV
South Carolina, America

A steak, mushrooms and vegetables with an iced latte with caramel flavor and a question mark. For the young lad. And then half a chicken with fries and a diet coke for the young Miss, enjoy it. Said the waiter friendly.

Thank you very kind sir. I said.

The waiter left and Madelyn looked at the coffee I ordered. Why the question mark in the Latte? she asked.

I'm a big fan of the Batman, so I couldn't resist it.

You truly are something else. She said laughing.

We finished the dinner and then went out to a club. I just took a piece of fresh mint gum. The bouncer checked our ID's and quickly let us through. I noticed that the bouncer gave me a green bracelet which meant I could order drinks, despite being underage in the law of the USA.

We entered the club and Madelyn instantly got drinks for both of us. I instantly noticed it had a sweet flavour, pineapple-ish.

You like it here in the USA? Asked Madelyn.

What did you say?! I screamed, trying to get above the loud rock music that was being played.

Do you like it here? Screamed Madelyn even louder.

It's definitely a lifestyle I'm not used to. I screamed.

Well enjoy it. She said. Madelyn started to dance.

A lot of numbers started playing, it varied from All start by Smash mouth to Great balls of fire by Jerry Lee Lewis to an amazing remix of Addicted by Avicii. A few drinks later, they started playing Jailhouse rock by Elvis Presely, my favorite song. I started singing the song as well while throwing out a few dance moves.

Ohhh you got some moves there boy. Said Madelyn with a seductive tone.

Jailhouse rock was over and next up was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson and I started moonwalking, super smooth, a lot of loud cheers came up from the crowd as I finished off with a smooth spin.

Madelyn walked up to me with another round of the pineapple cocktail, but before she gave it to me, she leaned in for a kiss, so I gave her one. She awarded me with the cocktail while blushing.

She became instantly closer to me and started to touch me more frequently. And before I knew it, we were making out on the dance floor, not a single care about what the media thought, we're only young once, I thought.

Hmmm, let's head out to somewhere more cozy. I said.

I took her hand and we went back to my hotel room. It's a high end suite, the team booked it.

I checked us into my room, I put on the do not disturb sign on the handle and closed it.

Once it was closed, Madelyn looked at me in a certain way. I closed my eyes and another long kiss came. A long kiss turned into a steamy and heavy make out session. I grabbed her by her ass and lifted her with ease from the ground, she placed her legs around my waist, while we were still making out.

Now that was hot, she said.

I felt my own package rise within my pants.