SLEEPOVER {FxF}

You got in your best friend, Hanji's car and went to their apartment, a bag in your hand with stuff for your sleepover. You turned on the radio and their favorite song played, which caused them to get excited and mouth the lyrics dramatically. You smiled, the sight of them getting all happy and excited over little things never failed to make you melt inside. The car stopped as you'd reached your destination, and Hanji practically dragged you out of your seat to their room.

You got inside, and it was slightly messy just as always. Hanji was always carefree and hated cleaning, but you never minded as long as you got to hang out with them. All of a sudden, a hand tilted your jaw up. Hanji stared at you, forcing you to look back aswell. You were slightly turned on, but mostly confused. "Hey, are you okay y/n? Sorry, i just noticed you've been spaced out all day." "Yeah, sorry to worry you hanji." The way they cared about you gave you butterflies, and it made it hard to convincingly answer. They raised an eyebrow at you, and it was beginning to get hard to ignore how horny they were making you.

They put their hands on your forehead and cheek, seemingly checking to make sure you didnt feel too hot or cold. Your breathing was getting slightly heavy, and it took a harsh gulp followed by a small pant for them to realize what they were doing to you. "Oh, what is this now? Don't tell me ive made you horny so easily. You really must want me." They said, their voice low and seductive as they moved their hand to trace your jawline. "I do Hanji, please-" you replied, being cut off by Hanji's lips crashing against yours. You grabbed their ass, holding it in place as you began lightly rubbing your pelvic area on theirs. "Hmph, so desperate for me and ive done absolutely nothing. Such a whore should be punished, correct?"

"Yes, yes please punish me mommy~" you let out a small whimper and rubbed on them harder, desperate to get off. They sucked on your neck, leaving small hickies all around as you gripped their hair and tried to keep your breathing even. They pulled your shirt off swiftly, continuing to leave trails of markings all over your shoulders, neck and chest. They pulled away for a second to admire the tones of red and purple left on your body, and proceeded to get on their knees. They unbuttoned your pants and unzipped your fly, hastily pulling your jeans and underwear completely off. They ran their finger across your bare, wet pussy, licking the fluid it left on their hand. The sight was bewildering, your "best friend" inbetween your bare naked legs, getting ready to eat you out. As strange as it felt, all you cared about in the moment was having their tongue on your clit. You bucked your hips forward as an attempt to get them to pleasure you, which ended up paying off as they began licking at it, making your legs slightly jerk. Theyd only just started, yet the feeling was already overwhelming. You let out small whimpers, eventually earning a hard slap on the ass. "Quiet down for me now, wont you love?" You bit your lip, the searing pain and pleasure echoing through your body. "Good whore. Keep it up for me and i might let you cum." They began alternating from fast to slow, experimenting on you to see what you liked best. You gripped the sheets and tried to hold back moans, the 8,000 nerve endings in your clit were all working together to give you a practically blinding feeling down there. You felt your stomach grow a knot as your orgasm neared, your hands searching for Hanji's hair to grip it and push their head in farther. "Hanji- i need to-" you whimpered, being unable to finish your sentence as their mouth decided to suck on you much harder than before as a way to torture you. "Hold it in, this is your punishment for being such a little slut tonight." Their words made that even harder than usual, but you obeyed and tried as hard as possible to keep it in. "Please~ I need it mommy its so hard to hold in~" you whined, being completely ignored by Hanji despite how much you needed it. You couldnt handle it anymore, and you let out a loud moan as you released all over Hanji. They looked at you, their horrifying glare meeting your panting, tired face.

"Oh dear, my little whore really just couldn't listen, hmm?" They said, their tone condescending and slightly scary. "Toys are no fun when they dont do what you want." They grabbed your hands and held them over your head. "Stay right there, dont move." They went to their bedroom, leaving you alone. They came back, their hands hidden behind them. They moved their hands out in front of them, showing an 8 1/2 inch strap on. "Oh shit. im really fucked." You thought as you watched them adjust it, your body still in the position they told you to put it in. They leaned into your ear, whispering the words, "tell me if you want me to stop."

Suddenly, they shoved it straight into you. You gasped, and they started moving it in and out, the slight pain you felt quickly being replaced by pleasure. You threw your head back as they hit a certain spot, and they took it as a sign to attack right there, sending waves of pleasure throughout your whole body. You wanted to move your hands so bad, to grab their abdomen and rip their shirt off to see their beauty but you knew youd get punished even more. You decided it was worth it to see them, and gave your best effort to sit up. They surprisingly didn't stop you, but instead discontinued what they were doing out of curiosity for your next movement. You scooted closer to them and grabbed the hem of their shirt, slowly pulling it up to reveal their toned abs and beautiful chest. You marveled at their beauty and somehow wanted them even more. "Like the view?" They asked, staring at your flustered face. You nodded and laid back down, spreading your legs for them. "Good girl." They put the strap back in, thrusting in and out of you until your walls began to tighten around them, and they knew you were close. "Ha, you're lucky I love my toys so much, ill let you cum this time." They continued thrusting inside you, beginning to rub your clit with their fingers. You eventually got to orgasm, releasing all over the strap. "You did so good love, let's get you dressed up and to bed, okay?" Hanji said, their voice loving and slightly concerned, instantly comforting you. "I love you, Hanji." You replied as they dressed you in their favorite plain baggy shirt and pajama pants. They carried you to their bedroom bridal style, setting you on the bed and cuddling you. "I love you too, you've always been all I wanted." You snuggled up close to them, their comforting, warm scent lingering in your nostrils as they embraced you and cuddled you to sleep.