RELAXATION {MxGN}

Short fluff chapter

Hange held onto you tightly, looking up at you with big, adorable eyes and a sleepy smile.

You stared back, drinking in the features of your lover. He was always very clingy and loved being cuddled, but today, he somehow wanted you even more.

You played with his hair, pulling him closer to you with one arm and kissing his forehead softly. He let out a small whine once you stopped, and you couldn't help but think he looked absolutely adorable.

You kissed the tip of his nose, knowing very well that was his weak spot.

He blushed, seeming absolutely speechless at the small action. You loved it.

You giggled softly at his reaction, to which he got embarrassed and looked away from you, pouting. You pulled his head back, kissing him softly on the lips.

At this point he was flustered out of his mind, it was absolutely perfect. 10 minutes of cuddling passed and hange was almost asleep, his eyes were closed and he was doing his signature sleep position.

His head was resting right under your chin, and his arms were wrapped around you. One of his legs was on top of yours, the other laying naturally.

You were beginning to grow tired as well. He had figured out how to fit under the hoodie you wore, claiming he wanted to be "as close as possible."

Of course you weren't complaining though, he was warm. His skin, aside from the scars he'd earned in battle, was soft and smooth, it felt nice against yours.

And he was asleep.

Though you couldn't see his face, the soft snores that you could feel the vibrations of against your body made it clear.

You allowed yourself to fall asleep too, the atmosphere around you and your beloved was too relaxing to resist. You melted in it, the peaceful bliss of sleep carrying you away.