PROFESSOR {MxF}

You walked into your science classroom, your favorite. Not only was science the best, but the teacher made you go insane.

Luckily you understood everything in the lessons by yourself, since all you could do is fantasize about your professor the entire time.

"Good morning, Mr. Zoe!" You said, waving excitedly at the beautiful person in a labcoat right in front of you.

"Hi dear! Sit down and pull your laptop out for the lesson!" They replied. You smiled and nodded, sitting down in the seat closest to their desk.

You pulled out your laptop from your bag and set it down on the table, typing in the website name on the whiteboard.

(A/N: I suck at science so heres 7th grade material💀)

"Hello, class! Today we're starting a unit on cell theory!"

Oh shit.

This was the thing you were horrible at, you were screwed. You scrolled through the website, everything made zero sense and you started to lightly sweat.

'Okay, I'll just pay attention the whole time and it'll start to become easy.' You thought, but your resolve broke soon.

About 10 minutes into the lesson, you were doing nothing but staring at your professor, imagining the usual scenarios that ran through your head.

They happened to notice this, though.

"Y/n, are you paying attention?" They asked, snapping you out of your trance.

"Um yes sir-" you replied, sweating bullets and hoping they would just take your word for it.

"Ah okay, then tell me, what is an organelle?" They asked, staring straight into your eyes.

You panicked and after a second, they shook their head in disappointment. "See me after school."

You nodded in reply, embarrassed out of this world. The rest of the lesson passed and you were slightly relieved to get to head out for the time being.

After the final bell rang, you went back to your science classroom. "Hello. Sit down, we will go over the lesson since you seemed to be so confused." They said, adjusting their glasses.

20 minutes in, they were sweating.

"Goddamn its hot in here, ill be right back. Don't do anything." They left the room for about 3 minutes, then came back and the sight before you was enough to make you drool.

They were in nothing but a black tank top and shorts, it showed off their body, their muscles, everything.

You must have looked very strange at the moment, because they got close to you and put their hand to your forehead.

"You okay? You're all red and sweaty. Are you hot?" The distance between you too was small and it was making it even harder for you to remain your composure, but you had to.

After a moment, it seemed they had caught on.

"Oh. Oh. Is that what this is, hmm? What am I doing to you dear?" Your breath hitched and you couldn't handle any more, you pulled them in and kissed them roughly.

They were shocked to say the least, but it seemed like they were enjoying themselves. They kissed back, pushing you against the wall.

"Look at you. Such a slut for me, you really couldn't hold back for any longer." The words felt good, you whined softly and grinded against them. At this their breath hitched and you felt a bulge starting to form.

Lust clouded your eyes as you began to kneel before them. You looked your professor straight in the eyes as you unzipped their pants and pulled them down, their underwear following.

There it was. Exactly 8.5 inches and the tip was a soft pink, you wanted to do so many things to the man standing before you.

You wasted no time, licking their tip eagerly. They whimpered and bucked their hips, which you found hotter than anything.

"Does that feel good? Huh?" You teased, sucking on their tip and rubbing their cock up and down with both hands.

"Oh f-fuck yes-" They moaned out breathlessly, which lit a fire inside you.

"Who's my good boy, huh?" You asked, which embarrassed them. Their cheeks flushed red and they looked away, which slightly angered you.

You began to suck harder and faster, and tears formed in their eyes as they threw their head back.

"Me!" Hanji whined out, and you were satisfied. You went back to your normal pace until they were about to cum, when you shoved as much of their throbbing cock as possible into your mouth, moving up and down until they finished.

Next, you sat them down in their chair, setting yourself on their lap quickly. You undressed as soon as possible, sitting on their dick.

You started to ride it, it felt absolutely amazing and they let out little whimpers with each bounce.

"Who thought my professor would be such a sub, huh?" You laughed, making them slightly pout.

You moved quicker, your orgasm beginning to approach. You panted slightly as you came all over them, falling into their arms without removing their dick or stopping.

"What are you-" their sentence cut off with a deep moan as you continued until they needed to cum once more, and they whined out to you.

"Come on, you can take it." You whispered in their ear, making them whimper in desperation.

"I can't-" they replied, and you stopped completely in response.

"Wait- keep going, please-" they begged, their eyes watering slightly.

"Beg me more." You demanded, staring them straight in the eye.

"Please keep going, i need it- mommy please fuck me!" They pleaded and whined, and you complied.

"That's a good boy." You responded, beginning to ride them again. They whimpered at your statement, that sound was your favorite.

"You sound so adorable baby." You remarked, and they somehow turned even redder.

A moment later, they started to moan and throw their head back as they came inside you.

You kissed their neck, sucking just barely, but it was still enough to mark them. They panted as they came down from their high, and you pulled off of their dick, wet noises being made as you did so.

You buried your head into the crook of their neck and held onto them, fighting sleep. They kissed your forehead and played with your hair, you felt on top of the world.

"Hey, don't fall asleep dear." They said, smiling at you in your tired state. You held onto them tighter, yawning softly.

"Are you tired? Alright, how about I take you back home so we can sleep." You nodded, and they picked you up securely, grabbing your clothes from the floor.

'With their strength, it's a miracle they let me take over a moment ago.' You thought, watching them dress the both of you back up.

They put you in their car and draped a blanket over you, putting on classical music so you could sleep on the drive to their home.