MY BABY {MxM}

I want fluff so that is what shall happen. There will also be a little smut tho

Hange walked through the door just after the clock struck 7pm, jumping into your arms and kissing everywhere on your face.

"HI BABY!!" They shouted, hugging you as tight as they could. You smiled wide at their affection, kissing them lovingly.

"What's got you so excited, huh?" You questioned, watching your lover continue to smother you like an excited puppy.

God, they were so cute.

"You." They replied, making you giggle. You kissed the tip of their nose, knowing they had a weak spot for it.

They grew flustered, somehow becoming even more adorable than usual.

"I love you so much." You laughed, pulling them in for a hug.

"I love you too!!" They responded, squeezing you as tightly as they could. How you got so lucky was a mystery, but you didn't care. You were just happy to have that sweet little bundle of joy in your arms.

You called your adopted son over, watching him toddle in from the other side of the room with a colored wooden block in hand.

He smiled and held the block out to you, motioning for you to take it. You accepted the gift with gratitude, pushing Hange off your lap so the actual child could sit.

"Thank you Connie." You giggled, lifting the toddler up in the air. He let out adorable little spurts of laughter, his few teeth showing in a big smile.

"My turn pleaseee." Hange whined, giving you a little pouty face, to which you shoved them away lightly.

You carried Connie over to his little bed, laying him down for the night. You kissed his forehead softly, turning on his nightlight and giving him his stuffed animals.

You couldnt believe he was two years old, when you and Hange picked him up from the adoption center, he had only been about 6 months.

You took the 5 foot path back to your bedroom, where your husband awaited, holding their hands out for you. You climbed into the bed, kissing them softly.

"Hi baby boy." You cooed, staring into their honey brown eyes. You pulled the covers over you two, holding them lovingly.

"Hi love." They replied innocently, wrapping their arms around your waist. They pressed against you, grinding softly.

"What are you doing, Hmm?" You asked, knowing damn well what they wanted. You kissed their neck softly, attacking their sweet spot as they continued.

They kept going until an erection formed, when they started going much faster. Seconds later, you got hard too, your breathing growing heavy.

You got on top of them, pulling off their pajamas and kissing along their toned body. Those washboard abs drove you fucking insane. You ran your finger along the waistband of their boxers, teasing them.

They gave you a pleading look, to which you gave in and threw the garment to the corner of the room. Their cock was so goddamn big, you loved to run your tongue along the side of it and watch them squirm.

And you did just that. God, they looked so good just waiting patiently for you to fuck them. You took their dick down your throat, sucking and licking gently.

"Fuck." They swore under their breath, biting their lip as you sucked them off. You quickly became too horny to bear, and began grinding on the sheets.

The fabric felt amazing, but all you could focus on was making Hange cum.

Moments passed, and you could tell they needed to cum. You sucked harder, your tongue dancing around their perfect cock.

They finished inside your mouth, their breathing ragged and uneven. You let their dick fall limp, starting to get close yourself. You began jerking yourself off, aiming to cum all over Hange.

Once they realized what you were going to do, they opened their mouth wide and readied themselves. Precum dripped out of your tip, causing Hange to get excited.

You came on their torso and face, a small amount landing in their mouth. They eagerly swallowed, licking up as much semen as their tongue could reach.

You scooped up a small amount with 2 fingers, forcing Hange to suck them, which they did with no hesitation. You kept doing this until they were all cleaned up, kissing them on the forehead softly.

"You're so pretty." You praised, holding your lover close. They laid their head on your bare chest, looking adorable as ever. They're so fucking perfect.

You pulled the blanket over the two of you, bringing Hange further up so their head wouldn't be covered. You rubbed their back slowly, making them very happy, which they made clear by squeezing you very tightly.

Despite the fact that you couldn't breathe, you loved the little bursts of excitement they let out over the smallest things.

You were snapped out of your trance by your beloved, who just needed kisses. You happily obliged, making them kick their feet in excitement. They were like a little kid, and you loved every second of being with them.

"I love you so so much, goodnight, my baby." You whispered softly, playing with your lover's hair.

"I love you too, goodnight." They whispered back, adjusting slightly on top of you.

How did all of this happen to you? You had a beautiful child with the love of your life, who was currently snuggled up on your chest, falling asleep after great—even if it was quick—sex.

Not to mention, you were doing great financially, and you had amazing friends. You had to be the luckiest man in the world. All you could think about was how happy you were, eventually dozing off from the day's events.