AN ACTUAL UPDATE (WLW

HEY IK YALL MISSED ME, HERES YOUR UPDATE AFTER FOREVER

-

You met with the amber pools of honey in your lover's eyes, drinking in their beautiful features with absolute awe. You kissed them softly, feeling them pushed against your body in a desperate attempt to feel you.

"I love you so fucking much." They whispered, breaking away for air in a hesitant manner, as if they preferred suffocation over taking their lips from yours.

"I love you too, Hange." You continued to stare into their eyes. You were in the sunlight, so you could see every detail from their dilated pupils to the highlights that gave them such life. And they were staring straight back into yours. You could see in their gaze pure love, and just a hint of lust that had you squeezing your legs together in excitement.

"You're so damn pretty, you know that angel?" Oh shit. They called you angel. You were in trouble, but you didn't know why. Either way you were excited to find out.

"Thank you, mommy..." You whispered, using a tone you knew got to them fast. In return, they pushed their knee in between your legs, going down to kiss you again. Only this kiss wasn't slow or sweet. It was rough and fast and they were ravaging your body.

They paused for a minute at the top button of your shirt, asking for consent, which you gladly nodded at with desperate eyes.

They unbuttoned your shirt as fast as they could, fumbling in their hurry to get it off you. Once it was off, they sucked hard on your neck and chest, marking you as theirs and theirs only.

"oh god..." You moaned as they rubbed their thigh between your legs, trying to undress you with one hand as the other was busy playing with your now bruised and sensitive tits in ways that had bursts of euphoria shooting up your body.

They undid the zipper of your jean shorts and cupped your pussy in their hand through your now soaked panties. You whimpered softly as they rubbed your barely covered entrance and desperately tried to grind down on them, your body and mind begging for them to ruin you.

"Fuck mommy don't tease me pleasee..." You whined, going crazy for their hands on you, touching you in the most delicate yet torturous way possible.

"What do you want from mommy, huh darling?" They questioned, their seductive tone laced with danger, telling you just how fucked you were.

"I need you... I need your fingers inside me please mommy I'll do anything." You pleaded as they began playing with your thighs, ghosting over the area where you needed them the most. You were a whimpering mess before they had even gotten started, and you loved it.

"What a dirty little whore. You don't deserve it, do you, slut? Not when you can't control yourself before I've even touched you. How fucking pathetic." They slapped your thigh hard and flipped you over on your stomach, forcing your ass in the air with their rough, scarred hands covered in thick metal rings that turned you on more with every touch.

They teased the waistband of your panties slowly, watching from behind as your wetness seeped through. They were almost useless by this point, since Hange could see everything right through them. The only use they had left were to tease you, to prevent you from getting what you needed most.

After what seemed like hours of torture, they finally took the last garment of clothing off your body, revealing you completely to them. However, they still refused to touch you.

"Please mommy, please I can't take any more. I need you to ruin me pleasee.." At this point there was nothing in this world that would make you happier than Hange's face right between your shaking legs, eating you as if you might be their last meal. But that was nothing more than a fantasy, at least for right now.