MEETING {MxM}

(A/N: credits to ech0lvrr for the chapter idea)

"Hey Hanji, you wanted to meet me in your office?" You said, entering the commander's office as they smiled at you. "Yes sir, there's something I needed to talk to you about." They patted a chair across from theirs and you sat down, your mind filling with thoughts of what could be happening. "Before you worry, you're not in any trouble." You sighed in relief, your nerves slightly calming down. "So, y/n, last night i walked past your room and I heard something. If i remember it correctly, there were words like Fuck, commander it feels so good. Or Please Hanji, I want you so fucking bad." Your face flushed red and you wanted to cry, you never thought Hanji would find out how you felt, especially like this. "Don't think I dont know how you feel love, you've made it obvious since day 1 of being my assistant." They teased you by letting out fake moans, standing up and walking closer to you. You looked up at them, their features driving you insane and it looked like there was a bulge in their pants. Oh fuck. Are they hard? Are they planning to.. Your thoughts were cut off by Hanji's hand grabbing your tie, bringing you closer. You grabbed their torso, your waist lightly brushing over theirs. "Ha, are you really hard over your assistant? That's not very professional.." You teased, knowing full well you were hard too. "Well, erections can be quite embarrassing, why dont you let me deal with it." You reached over to their buckle, only to see your wrist be grabbed by Hanji. "You really think I'll just let you reward yourself like that? Not after how you behaved last night. If you want my fucking cock, I better hear you beg." You immediately swallowed your pride and nodded, all you wanted was them inside you. "Please commander, please fuck me I need it so bad." You whined desperately, hoping they would accept it. "That's it? Hmm, maybe you dont want me then.." They began to move away from you, and you couldn't handle it anymore. You grabbed their waist and turned their chin to make them face you. You towered slightly over them, your faces just inches apart. You looked at each other lustfully, leaning in for a rough makeout session. You undid their top shirt button, the rest following. You pulled their top fully off, revealing their toned abdomen and the very top of their v-line. You took your fingers and traced it, leading to what you wanted- no, needed- most of all. You grabbed the base of it, pulling it out. It was huge, 8 1/2 inches and slightly girthy. Getting on your knees, you wasted no time. You immediately licked their tip and stroked their dick up and down. They whimpered under your touch, making you go faster. "It feels so good sir, please keep going." He begged, grabbing your hair and throwing their head back. You looked up at him as you worked, their neck exposed, making you fight the temptation to suck on it. You felt precum fall onto your tongue, taking his whole tip in your mouth and sucking on it until they finished. Their breath was raggedy and their hands almost ripped your hair out. They let out a muffled moan, cumming in your mouth and pulling out. You grabbed it again and licked the tip a few more times for his reaction, which made them bite back a moan. Beads of sweat ran down Hanji's body, which you couldn't help but stare at hungrily. "Ha- y/n- you're so fucking good." They held your chin up and leaned in close. "I want to reward you." His words made you shiver and wonder what they were gonna do to you. You bit your lip and thought about it, but then, Hanji called someone. "Levi, I need you in my office." Captain levi?? Did Hanji want him to join?? You were completely happy with that, but still. "Lets get you ready." They said, undressing you completely and sitting you down in their chair, your legs spread wide and your head against the back. Levi walked in and saw you two, somehow completely unphased. "So this is why you called me here, huh?" He asked, looking you up and down. "Mhm, I thought my dear y/n would enjoy this." You watched Levi strip down just like you and Hanji had, revealing his muscular body. Both Levi and Hanji walked towards you now, and your desire for them was insane. Levi lifted you onto him, setting you down on Hanji's desk. He pushed your legs apart and began stroking your dick, while Hanji grabbed a vibrator and placed it on your tip. They played with the setting, turning it from high to low to medium over and over again. You squirmed under them, the feeling was becoming too much. "Please- Hanji- Levi- it's so good." You whimpered. You knew it was too much for you, but you didnt want them to stop what they were doing. Soon, you felt that you were getting close. "I need to cum, please let me." You begged, which made them both completely stop. "Hey, why'd you sto-" suddenly, Hanji got on top of you. They put your dick inside of them and sat down completely on it. They began to move up and down on you, making both you and Hanji feel amazing. After a second of going slow, they began going up and down on your dick as quickly as they could. Levi turned your chin to face him, and he began to make out with you. Hanji and Levi were the best team in lots of cases, this being one of them. You began whimpering and moaning at the sensations you felt between the two, this was better than you ever could've imagined. Hanji lightly bit down on your neck, causing you to yelp. They sucked and bit everywhere around your neck, chest and shoulders, leaving marks for the whole world to see. You felt your orgasm gerring ready to arrive, and with a few more jumps from Hanji, it did. You moaned and shut your eyes, the feeling was unbelieveable. Hanji pulled themselves off of you, kissing you roughly on the lips. "Such a good boy, isn't that right Levi?" Hanji praised, still in your lap. "Sure." Levi tried his best to respond coldly, but it was obvious he was just as horny as you and Hanji. You looked down at his cock, and to no surprise, it was rock hard. As much as you didn't want to, you pulled Hanji off of you and made your way to levi. You softly stroked his length, causing him to harshly gulp. "Hey, when did I say you could touch me, brat? I'm here to make you feel good, got that?" He bent you over on Hanji's desk once again, putting himself inside of you. He thrusted in and out, initial pain being quickly replaced by pleasure. He kept doing this until you begged him to stop from being overstimulated. Hanji picked you up and got you dressed, taking you to their bedroom where the two of you cuddled and fell asleep together. "I love you, y/n."