ANNIVERSARY {MxM}

Warnings: BDSM, knife, blood mention

You walked out of the store, 2 bags of... toys in hand. Hurrying to the car, you bit your lip, thinking about the events that would unfold that night.

It was the 1 year anniversary of your and Hanji's relationship, and you were gonna make sure they'd never forget it.

You had a riding crop, vibrators, handcuffs, everything. You knew that Hanji had a huge submissive side, but they tried to keep it hidden. You weren't gonna let them do that tonight.

They would become a horny mess in your grasp, you were gonna make sure of it.

[Time skip]

The door opened, Hanji entering after a long day at work, seeming stressed out. God, you couldn't wait to fuck that stress right out of them.

You walked up to them, giving them a big hug as they smiled and buried their head into the crook of your neck.

"I missed you, love." They whispered, rubbing your back softly. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary, my dear." You replied, kissing them passionately. They moaned into the kiss, pulling you closer.

You rubbed their cock softly through their pants, feeling them slowly get hard from your touch.

"I'm gonna ruin you." Your lover said, smirking and grabbing your ass. You began to get hard yourself, then quickly remembering your plan.

"You sure about that?" You questioned, leading them into the bedroom. "You're so fucking cute, thinking I haven't wanted to make you my dirty little slut forever."

They whimpered softly, looking at you with a submissive expression. "Now, I want you to be a good boy for me and get on your fucking knees."

They had changed demeanors so quickly, it was more attractive than you could've ever imagined. You absolutely loved it.

You watched as they obeyed, your hand holding their chin up as you smirked. They whined, grinding against you softly.

"Youre a pathetic little whore, aren't you baby?" You spat, watching Hanji's breath hitch. "You like that? Huh?"

"Yes sir." They moaned out, flustered.

"Fuck, get on the bed. Now." You demanded, the name they had called you making you want them more than ever.

They whimpered, getting up off their knees and sitting on the bed, their legs spread for easy access.

"Strip." You ordered, getting naked yourself. You watched them reveal their toned body to you, the sight absolutely bewildering.

You loved how obedient they were being, the way they did everything you wanted on the spot and became an absolute puddle for you and you alone.

"God, youre fucking rock hard. Who's a little slut for me, hmm?" You asked, your voice low and condescending.

"Me, sir." They whined out in response, beginning to tear up from sensitivity as you rubbed their cock.

"That's right. You're such a little slut, and just for me." You spoke, watching their chest rise and fall quickly as they bucked their hips towards you.

You sucked on their tip, making their legs jerk harshly and their head get thrown back.

You could tell they were getting close from how much they squirmed and the breathless moans that escaped their soft, perfect lips.

You stopped abruptly, a desperate whimper leaving their mouth. They looked up at you with pleading eyes, the dimmed lighting bouncing off their features perfectly.