JEALOUS {MxF}

(Requested by GleaminStarZo at that point in time where she really liked the thought of Hanji in bunny lingerie which honestly is probably ongoing)

You gave a disgusted look at the girl next to Hanji, who was a little too close. You knew it was wrong to feel like this, but you couldnt help it when the person of your dreams was loved by someone else.

"Hey, y/n! We're gonna play spin the bottle, wanna join?" Connie asked, holding an empty beer bottle up.

"Sure!" You replied, walking over to where everyone at the party was sitting in a circle.

Connie went first, landing on some random girl. Sasha was next, then Mikasa, then Armin, then Erwin, and now Hanji.

The bottle spun, and it landed on her. The girl you hated with all your heart, who you feared might take Hanji from you.

She leaned in and kissed them, which lit a fire inside you.

"Hey hanji, can I see you for a moment?" You asked, smiling softly at the one you desired.

"Yeah sure, let's go." They responded. Once you two got to the other room, you slammed them up against the wall.

"Huh-?!" They exclaimed, but that was all they could say before you made out with them roughly.

"Can I continue?" You asked, stroking their cheek softly.

They nodded in response, and you smirked before whispering in their ear, "I'll fuck you 'till you can't remember her name or yours."

They whimpered at this, making you go insane. You pulled off their pants and underwear in one swift motion, looking at their rock hard dick in awe.

"All hard for me? How cute." You said, stroking their cheek gently. You licked their sensitive, pink tip, then putting it in your mouth and sucking it.

You attacked it with your tongue, making them whimper and buck their hips forward.

Eventually, they couldnt hold back anymore, and began to thrust inside your mouth.

A minute later, they pulled out, cumming on your face.

"Oh dear.. tell me baby, who said you could cum?" You asked, stroking their chin.

"Nob-" their reply was cut off by you making out with them once more, your tongue roaming around in their mouth.

A 5 minute makeout session occured between you two until their refractory period was over, and their dick was just as hard as you wanted it.

You grabbed some bunny lingerie you always had with you, youd seen it in a store a while ago and dreamed of seeing Hanji in it.

"Put it on, slut." You demanded, sucking on their neck.

"Huh!? Why do you have this!?" They asked, to which you chuckled.

"Oh my love, it was just for you. Don't tell me you thought I haven't wanted this." You whispered into their ear, giving them as many hickies as you could.

They put on the lingerie, and you had them pose for you.

"Mmm, my perfect fucking whore." You moaned out, lightly rubbing their clothed cock.

"God I want to ruin you.." They whimpered and begged for you to fuck them, it was absolutely adorable.

Whos my fucking whore, huh?" You asked, forcing Hanji on their knees.

"Be a good boy for me and I'll fuck you, but for now I think I wanna see my slut on their knees, pleasuring their master for even a little hope at a release."

They nodded their head before bringing themselves over to you and pulling off your clothes.

They took a good look at your body, then began to eat you out. They sucked and licked your clit eagerly, it felt so good you were going insane.

"Ah f-fuck- thats a good b-boy-" you moaned out, panting as you came.

They licked it all up happily, leaving a wet kiss on your thigh once they were done.

"You taste good mommy." They whined out, looking up at you with the most submissive expression they could muster.

"You did well baby. You deserve a reward, don't you?" You questioned, making them nod excitedly.

You kissed them passionately, tasting yourself on their tongue. You practically tore off the lingerie, staring hungrily at their cock.

You sat on top of it, bouncing up and down for minutes on end until they had to cum again. You bounced harder and tightened your walls around them until they came inside you, practically screaming out your name.

You pulled up off of their dick, wet noises being made as you did so. "You want more baby?" You asked, as they were giving you that same submissive expression from earlier.

They shook their head no, clinging onto you like a little baby. It was adorable.

You laid them down on the bed, letting them lay their head down on your chest. You played with their hair, giggling slightly at them trying to snuggle up as close as they could to you.

"You did so good, my adorable baby boy." You whispered, but it didnt matter. They were asleep in your arms, snoring softly.

You fell asleep soon after, their warm body comforting you. They really were yours, and it felt amazing.