MOVIE NIGHT {FxF}

It was a normal Saturday night, you were cuddled up on the couch beside your brown haired lover, watching a movie and eating junk food.

You were having a good time, however, they had seemed to be zoned out the entire movie. Throughout the night, they were shifting around in discomfort and trying to keep you away from their lap for whatever reason.

"You okay? What's wrong?" You questioned, looking up at Hanji with a concerned expression.

"Nothing, I'm okay love." They replied, unknowingly sounding nervous as hell. You knew something was off, but you couldn't figure out just what.

You decided to just brush it off and watch the movie. That was, until, you finally laid your head on their lap and heard a soft whimper. One of pleasure and sensitivity.

Oh. Oh. You looked Hanji straight in the eye, a smirk appearing on your lips. You massaged and played with their pussy through the blanket, making them squirm around and bite their lower lip.

You kissed them roughly, ripping the blanket off and teasing their puffy, throbbing clit. They bucked their hips slightly and whined, holding themselves back from grinding on your fingers.

Hanji was very obedient, they'd do anything you asked in a heartbeat just to be given words of praise and a little pleasure. It was adorable.

You wanted to use that. As much as you also wanted to just ruin them right there and then, you were dying to see them beg and whine like a pathetic little bitch.

Sadly, your resolve didn't last long. They were a complete mess under you, and the sight alone made it so hard for you not to fuck them senseless.

"Mommyy please ruin me.." they moaned out, looking at you with pleading eyes.

That broke you. You practically tore off their shirt and bra, licking and sucking their nipples while you gripped their waist.

Next, you pulled off their pants, their underwear quickly following. You rubbed their clit, leaving hickies on their neck, shoulders and chest until they were covered.

You brought your head down to their pussy, licking upwards from their folds to their clit. You sucked harshly, earning several loud moans and whimpers from your partner. You slid 2 fingers inside their wet pussy, thrusting in and out.

They were thrashing around so much you thought they might fall off of the couch. You loved it. They were obviously coming close to orgasm, and you went harder on their clit until they squirted on your face with a scream moan.

You cleaned up the mess they had made all over you, marking their inner thighs a few more times.

Suddenly, you went back on their sensitive clit, causing their legs to jerk and many sounds to escape the mouth of your slut.

They were just about to reach their second orgasm when there was an angry knock at the door. You groaned and opened it, seeing your neighbor, floch, on the other side.

Part 2?