BUSINESS {MxF}

A/n: My friend sent me a shit ton of hange fanart so i have to pay her back with this. Here you go GleaminStarZo

-

Hange sat at their computer, typing a report for their boss. They had been working at home for some time now, and as much as you loved them being around so much, you couldn't bring yourself to bother them.

Until today. It seemed like it was all part of an elaborate plan they had, how attractive they were being.

Their voice was slightly deeper than usual for reasons unknown, and they radiated this intense aura-one you had never felt before. Additionally, they had been gifted a new suit by their friend, Levi, which they had worn today, and it made you wanna ride them till you broke them.

God, you were so fucking lucky. You watched from the hallway entrance as they hummed to themselves, their long, slender fingers moving quickly around the keyboard.

You stared for a little longer, the urge you kept inside growing too strong to resist. Finally, you walked up to them, straddling their waist.

"Hi baby, how's work, hmm?" You questioned, your tone seductive as you watched their cheeks turn pink. You were purposely sitting on their dick, just barely rocking your hips back and forth on it.

"L-love what are y-you doi-" they cut off with a whimper, their voice slightly shaky. Fuck, you were gonna ruin them.

You made out with them aggressively, choking them softly to hear them moan and whimper. You grinded against them harder, an erection beginning to form in the pants of their brand new suit.

Then, the phone rang.

"Answer it, you don't wanna miss a possible important call from work, do you?" You asked, clearly up to no good.

They hesitantly obeyed, picking up their phone to hear their boss on the other side.

You slowly undid the button of their pants, rubbing their hard cock through their boxers. They bit back a moan, trying to continue listening to their boss.

You pulled it out, licking from the base to the tip in one long stroke. Their breath hitched and grew heavy as you continued, their voice struggling to remain stable.

You heard their boss ask if Hange was okay, eliciting a quick "mhm" from your lover. They were clearly trying with all they had to seem like nothing was going on, meanwhile you were sucking them off relentlessly.

To be honest, the risk thrilled you, and you knew for a fact that it did the same for Hange.

It took everything in you not to suck hickies all over their neck, which never failed to make them a moaning mess. It would've undoubtedly given away what was happening, so you held back, at least for now.

You continued to suck their dick, watching all of their reactions and thanking god that Hange's boss couldn't see their face.

The call finally ended, and the both of you were relieved. However, Hange was also pissed off at you. They were gonna make you pay, it was a sure thing.

They shoved your head so their cock went far down your throat, making you gag slightly and your eyes well up with tears.

"Such a dirty little slut, can't even wait until I'm finished with work." Hange spat, gripping your hair tightly. You had wanted them to ruin you just like this, to punish you, but you caught a new wind after seeing how they looked as you fucked them under their desk.

You broke free of their grip, latching onto their neck and sucking dark hickies. They tried not to be affected by it, both of you fighting hard for dominance, but once you hit their sweet spot, they gave up.

"You're mine." You whispered into their ear, licking the shell of it afterwards. They shuddered, letting out a small whimper and throwing their head back.

You delicately unclothed them, knowing they would be sad if you damaged their suit.

By the time you both were fully undressed, you had truly realized what was happening. Hange was slumped back in their office chair, completely naked and not working during their shift so you could ruin them.

It was absolutely bewildering.

"Who's my good boy, huh?" You whispered, rubbing their cock softly. They whined loudly in response, bucking up into the touch.

God, they were so sensitive, you loved it. You just wanted them to make those pretty noises you loved while cumming for you.

"You're so perfect baby, how come you have to be such a little whore? Hm?" You questioned, choking them softly. They moaned, looking defeated by pleasure and neediness.

"I should have my hands wrapped around your throat more often, this is a sight I could get used to." You spoke lowly, tightening your grip.

You straddled them once again, hovering over their throbbing cock.

"You want me to ride you baby?" You asked, leaving more hickies all over their upper body. They nodded frantically, whimpering as you kissed over a newly formed mark.

"Beg." You demanded, your tone harsh.

"Please mommy, ride me, make me cum, I need it. I'll be your good boy, I promise." They pleaded, holding themselves back from thrusting up into you.

"What happened to my sweet baby, huh? God, you're nothing but a dirty little fucktoy, absolutely desperate to be abused and touched relentlessly. Do you just need it that bad? Hmm?" You spat out, watching as you'd only turned them on more.

The sight before you made you cave as you lowered yourself until you were balls deep. The excitement in their eyes was unmatched as you rode their cock, gripping their sides lightly.

They threw their head back, whimpering and moaning breathlessly as you bounced. Not much time passed before you could tell they were close, they seemed to be in pure ecstasy from the way you fucked them.

You were close yourself, the way they hit your g-spot perfectly with each jump made you go practically insane.

You squirted all over their cock, riding out your high with soft, low moans.

"You're such a good boy. Yeah, thats right. You're doing amazing baby." You praised, sending them over the edge. They came inside you with a loud, shaky moan, breathing heavily and shutting their eyes tight.

"I love you." They whispered in between breaths, holding you close. You kissed them softly, rubbing their back and giving them a warm smile.

You quickly realized you hadn't pulled off of their cock yet, pink dusting your cheeks from embarrassment. You stood up briefly, allowing their dick to leave you with a wet sound.

You sat back down, leaning on Hange. They kissed your forehead, then, to your dismay, carried you to bed and went back to their computer. You whined, following them and giving them your best sad face.

"Baby, I have to get back to work, I'm sorry. My shift isn't over yet, but you're welcome to sit here with me if you'd like." They offered, making you smile. You sat on the floor beside them, laying your head on their thigh.

You wanted to be properly cuddled, to be loved and spoiled every second by them. But you knew they had work, and you were willing to wait for days on end just for them to hold you.

Half an hour or so passed and they were finished, you were sleepy and ready to cuddle. You dragged them to your shared bedroom, laying the both of you down on the bed and laying on their chest.

"You're so pretty." They whispered into your ear, kissing you lovingly and pulling the covers over you two. They rubbed your back, lulling you to sleep.

"I love you, goodnight Hange." You said, your eyelids drooping.

"I love you too, goodnight, my sweet girl." They replied as you dozed off, the night ending in perfect bliss.

-

A/n: istg if nobody finds the heathers reference