Chapter 5 Part 1

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER: More Than This by One Direction
DNA by Little Mix_____________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Harry's Pov

I feel so bad, so sad for Elle. She was such a good person and deserved the best from everyone, she deserved to be happy. But unfortunately people around her , the ones she loved were not honest with her and they were even planning against. The worst part...

She didn't know a thing about it.

There's a reason I had kept her in my house locking her in one room, dont ever think because I was one of those psycho sick men trying to rape girls and keep them all by themselves. Hell no, I would never hurt her like that. Even if those filthy mean people ruined my name and say I would. Im protecting Elle from not seeing the people she cares about doing their nasty jobs and making sure they dont find her.

Ask me why? She's in grave danger.

In a bunch of psycho family, she stood out, the only pure and good one, the only light in the darkness of the world. I knew she has every right to know about it because she was the center if the story but it wasnt very safe if she knew, but poor little thing, she wanted to know and I will tell her and protect her more.

Today was a saturday, so no more work and Uncle Si wont be coming today, so that means I had Elle all to myself today. I put on a white shirt before going into the kitchen, Marie was going to make breakfast but I stopped her because I wanted to do it today.

"Leave it Marie, today Im making breakfast"I said and she nodded smiling nicely.

"I went to wake her up just now, she's been crying a lot"Marie said and I knew why. How could Jake slap her? Noone should hit a girl! If he really loved her, he would never suspect her to cheat on him with me or even her sleeping with me!

Well only I knew the real Jake, if only Elle knew...no it will crush her.

"I'll take care of her"I said nicely and she smiled.

"I wish she sees the good in you, she should understand,"Marie said and I didnt know why I started turning red . Was I blushing thinking about Elle? OMG this is wrong. But it feels damn right too.

"I hope too"I said while making tea for both of us as she loved tea, I took out some croissants as well and then went upstairs to Elle's room knocking before entering the room. Elle was leaning against the headboard watching the tv, she smiled when she saw me.

How beautiful she was in that pink silk short dress! Wow!

"Good morning, breakfast is served"I said in a posh accent as I came sitting next to her.

"I didnt know you cook"She said giggling and I placed my hand to my heart acting like I was hurt.

"You underestimating me"I pouted and she giggled taking one cup of tea and siping slowly because it was hot, she took the croissant as well. I was also eating but mostly admiring her beauty. What? Shut up Harry!

"You don't have work today?"She asked me and I shook my head for a no.

"Nope so I can stay with you the whole day"I said smiling and to my surprise I wasnt the only one smilingc a lot. More than expected.

"Yayyyy"Elle squealed happily and I chuckled because she was too adorable.

Cant she be mine already? What!? Stop it Harry!

"Marie!"I shouted once we were done with our breakfast and Marie came quickly.

"Yes sir?"She asked me.

"We're done, can you take them away please?"I asked Marie and she took all the plates and left the room as quick as possible. I looked at Elle and she was playing Subway Surfers on her new phone I got her. She was good.

"You like that huh?"I asked her and she nodded , her beautiful brown eyes locked on the screen.

"Im gonna beat the record dont disturb me"Elle told me and I chuckled just admiring her playing seriously. I also wanted to play and have some fun so I playfully tapped on her screen and that made her lose the game.

"What the? Nooo just ten more points! Harryyy"Elle whined. Jesus Christ she was so freaking cute. I bursted laughing looking at her cute pouty face.

"Ooooh my bad"I said and she growled showing her teeth like a tigress, well she was a hot one.

Control your balls Harry!

"Come here"Elle said and her hands vigorously ran through my long hair messing them. I gave her a dead glare and step back a little.

"You shouldnt have done that, darling"I said and got on top of her tickling her stomach very hard, now she was laughing the more harder I tickled.

"Ha-Harry...s-stop "Elle managed to say but I have to say I was enjoying myself so I didnt want to stop and i totally forgot that I had to tell her the truth. Guess what? Screw that. Not today, lets not kill our happy mood of now ok?

She was too happy to be broken in any way.

And her happiness was my happiness

Damn Harry, do you hear yourself? Its like you're falling for her. Was I? OMG something happened to me!

I was about to say something but was interrupted by her phone ringtone, her twitter notification, her face changed when she looked at the screen. Let me guess, boyfriend apologising?

Elle's Pov

Way to ruin my happy mood , moment with Harry. Moment? What the hell, it's not like he was my boyfriend? Something happened to me! I read Jake's message scared, why was I scared of my boyfriend and not the one who took me away?

@JakeWoods: Hey im sorry for what happened, I wasnt myself, I would never hurt you pls talk to me

@JakeWoods: I love you Elle, you know that right? Dont believe whatever He tells you, he's the trouble , not me.

I was more and more confused now, Harry tells me Jake is bad, Jake warns me about Harry. Man why was it fucked up? I didnt know who to believe anymore. If Harry's been lying to me and was the bad guy, he wouldnt treat me as good as he was treating me now, he wouldnt give a room for me, a phone, a tutor, anything. Jake? I dont know anymore.

"What's he saying?"Harry interrupted my thoughts and I looked at him, his face changed, it wasnt the cheeky smiley Harry of earlier, it was a sorry and sad looking Harry. Why?

"He's...sorry, he said he loved me"I said slowly and he chuckled like almost sacastically. What was that supposed to mean.

"He told you to stay away from me? Not to trust me?"He asked and now I was getting a little scared.

"But that s because he doesnt know the real you, you're good I know that"I said and he smiled a little at me. I didnt realise how close we were to each other on the bed. Control Elle please!

"Like you dont know the real him, you are so innocent Elle"Harry said holding my hand.

"How do you know Jake?"I asked him and the look on his face was like he was debating on whether or not to tell me.

"Have you ever wondered that Jake looked a little older ?"Harry asked me. Well yeah actually, he didnt look a close age difference to me, but age didnt matter, He loved me and I loved him.

"Yes, but he's 17"I said and Harry chuckled again.

"Thats what you think Elle, Jake is my one of the businessmen in my company, I'm 18 and he's 20"Harry said and I felt like being shot million times, Jake 20? What? Why would he lie about his age?

What else did he keep from me?

"Im sorry Elle"Harry said as if he read my mind.

"Please Harry, tell me everything you know"I said and he looked at me sadly.