Chapter 21 Part 2

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER: Steal My Girl by One Direction
More Than This by One Direction
Over Again by One Direction
White Horse by Taylor Swift_________________________________________________

Jake asked me to marry him

I felt more dizzy than someone who was going to faint or get a heart attack. What the hell did I just hear? Was that even real? Jake's brown eyes shining at me waiting for an answer to come out of my mouth but I was as frozen as Elsa's kingdom. Weird comparison but you get the point of my shock.

Jake knew very what I felt about Harry, he knew very well I was deeply in love with Harry, I wanted to be with Harry, I wanted to save him and Jake knew that. What was that scene about?

"Elle? You wont have to be handcuffed and stuck in a room if you say yes"Jake said and I shook my head back to reality, breathing heavily. I knew Jake plan' marrying me was a part of the plan. I cant just give in.

"Jake get up"I said as I found my normal voice again, Jake was still smiling at me as he stood up and I stood up in front of him looking him in the eyes.

"So are you going to be the new Elle Woods?"He asked as he took my hand in his ready to kiss the back of it.

Elle Woods? Ewww noooo I d rather die.

"I would say yes few months when I used to think you were the sweetest thing on earth, the dream boyfriend, the loving and caring man. But now my eyes are opened and I hate the real you."I told him seriously and his face looked tensed up and worried. Worried of what? That I knew everything?

"Im still the same , ok I have done terrible things but I can be the better me for you"He said. I scoffed in disgust.

"How can you lie as your breathing? Im not stupid Jake. I know why you want to marry me. I know everything."I said because I was tired of keeping it for myself any longer, I was tired of these games, it was risky but I was willing to take it for Harry. Jake's face became angry now.

"He told you? You believe him? Dont you see he's been manipulating you the whole time, he drove you against me Elle"Jake said shaking my shoulders and I moved back.

"You framed Harry for things he hasnt done and will never do. And forget about what he told me, I love him and if I want to get married, it will be him not you"I said boldly and now there was a color I never seen in Jake's face, worst than anger, he harshly grabbed my wrists tightly and took me out of the dining room to some other room that probaby was the office room. Oh oh now what?

"If you wont do it the easy, you 'll do it the hard way. You re mine and only mine. Sign this and we re married"Jake said showing me a paper that already had his signature at the bottom left, right side was space for another signature. Bloody hell was he serious? Register marriage? What the fuck? I would never marry him?

Never in a million years

"What? No Im not marrying you"I told him and he took my right wrist in his hand making it hold a pen and motioned to the paper where I had to sign. No no no no he was not making me sign by force. I started to cry because one it hurts and two I didnt want to do this.