D'yavol mertv

If there is no way, create one.

Alaric and Czarina had crunched the numbers and found if they spent all their savings and tapped into her inheritance, they could get the five-bedroom property. When they offered Laslo the $1.5 Million for the house, he sent the contract back with the price slashed to $850K because he didn't like the idea of Rina using her inheritance for the home.

When Al had shown her the new paperwork, Rina had cried in the middle of the kitchen because she understood why Las had done it. Within a week, the sale was finalized; they had terminated their lease and had moved into the house. Alaric loved how happy Rina had gotten, and it made them even more delighted when Iris had agreed to bring Kaleo out for a week every month.

It had sent a whirlwind of ideas flooding through Rina, and she came up with ideas for the three master bedrooms: one for Rina and AP, one for Kaleo, and the last for Iris

It had sent a whirlwind of ideas flooding through Rina, and she came up with ideas for the three master bedrooms: one for Rina and AP, one for Kaleo, and the last for Iris. KE was obsessed with the ocean and sea life, so Rina wanted to make him feel like he was swimming with the sea life. Iris would be with them at least twelve weeks out of the year, so the pair wanted her to feel like it was her home away from home with a boho theme.

Little Lion Cafe

A few weeks later, the couple sat under some outdoor heaters at a cafe close to the house enjoying breakfast as the news played quietly from a TV a couple of tables away

A few weeks later, the couple sat under some outdoor heaters at a cafe close to the house enjoying breakfast as the news played quietly from a TV a couple of tables away. Baer and Daciana lay at Rina and Al' feet, waiting for the inevitable scraps of bacon that Rina always gave them. Alaric was about to say something to Czarina when a breaking news report caught their attention.

"Just in from the unrest in Ukraine and Russia, just as quickly as the invasion of a town just on the border of Ukraine began, it suddenly stopped. There are unconfirmed rumors that Putin has not been seen or heard from in a few days and people suspect that he is dead. No word from any political leaders as to what is currently going on," the anchor spoke, sending a hush over the few people outside with them.

Rina wasn't sure why, but she felt this sinking feeling that everything was about to turn upside down. AP and Rina starred at each other in silence as they found themselves unconsciously dropping cash for the food to leave. They didn't say a word to each other for a couple of blocks as Rina processed what they had just heard.