If We Say No?

Do not quit: somebody is praying for you, and you WILL make it through this.

"With the assassination of Putin and his supporters, the citizens of Russia have voted to go to a monarchy-Parlament based government with citizens still retaining their right to vote on issues within the country. You are the most legitimate heir to the Russian throne."

Alaric watched the wine glass in Rina's hand go crashing to the floor at the end of Gavriila's sentence. Within seconds Al was by her side before Czarina's knees buckled, and she ended up in the glass. He placed her on the counter and signaled for the dogs to move to the back door.

"I'm sorry, what? How is that even possible? There are plenty of men in my family before me that could be Tsar!" Rina ranted in a primal growl causing the three Russians to step back

"You are the only one with the most direct royal lines. Your Norwegian grandmother's family can be tied back to the legendary Eric Bloodaxe. We already know about your Irish and Scottish pedigree. None of your cousins are as pure blooded as you, and neither is your older brother. Your immediate elders are older than our citizens wanted in this role," Gavriila explained.

"So, Rin's more royal than most royals?" AP asked as he cleaned up the glass once the dogs were in the backyard.

"Thank you for the anxiety diffuser," Czarina laughed as she opened the drawer between her legs, "And what if I refuse? Please take a seat where ever."

"The next eligible heir would be just as bad as Putin. I don't say that as a joke either. We have done deep investigations into the heirs of the throne back to the 10th in line. Those investigations were deep enough even to do psych evaluations on you 10. You're the only one who didn't present as a psychopath and/or a sociopath." Alyosha replied honestly, "Here, take a look for yourself."

Alyosha slid over the stack of folders he had brought with him, trying not to laugh as he watched Rina roll a blunt.

"Alyosha!" Gavriila exclaimed in shock that he was handing over all their leverage

"You can wait outside, Miss Gavriila. I don't like when people try to keep things from me, which I can tell you are. There's a very nice firepit you can sit next to in the front yard." Czarina spoke in a level, dismissive tone.