It's Showtime!

It was finally autumn. Which means it was time for their concert! Many students were prepping for their performance. There was Mike, practicing his acrobat moves, Antonio, showing off his violin skills, the Wheel brothers, smoothing out their parts to make a smooth ride. Emma was also taking part in the concert. She asked Aesop and Emily for their help in prepping for her solo performance. Aesop was in-charge of collecting roses of any kind while Emily is helping her with her dance.

"Ok let's go again. 1 2 3 4, 2 2 3 4..." Emily repeated the rhythm so that Emma wont lose her foothold. So far as the practice was going, Emma was getting the hang of the dance moves eventhough it seems hard. "Ugh Emilyy.. can we take a break for a bit? I am getting tired.." Emma groaned as she finished her move with a twirl. "Alright fine. Give yourself a 10 minute break then we'll have to continue again." Emma's eyes lit up and ran to her bag to get her bottle. Inside she also has a sweet-scented letter for Emily. I hope this will get her attention. The flower and the signs I have been showing isnt working. Emma thought to herself. She then shoved the letter into Emily's bag. 

Emma ran back to her and said "Ok I am well rested. I think I can practice now." Emily clapped her hands. "Great! I just thought up a few more dance moves. I hope you can catch up!" said Emily while winking. Emma's face turned blank when Emily was teaching her the new dance moves.

Aesop was in another room, practicing his piano pieces with Joseph. "This piece is hard. Are you sure you want me to play this?" complained Aesop. "Of course, Carl. This piece signifies grace and harmony. It's one of the pieces which my father created before he passed." replied Joseph with sympathy. Aesop didnt say anything since he realized that it's his father too which has embalmed that very same man. He continued playing till his fingers gave out. "Joseph, look, my fingers are tired. I have played this piece over and over. Just give me a break ok?" 

Joseph pinned him on the chair. "Aw you gotta go already? Well I still have a few tricks to make you stay~" He started to caress his back and his face. Then he lifted up his head by his chin. Aesop's face turned red and hot till he could cook a sunny-side up. "Feeling any better?" asked Joseph slyly. Aesop panicked, stood up and ran for the door. Or was it something I said? Joseph thought.

Aesop ran and ran till he caught sight of another room and went into it. There, he shut the door with a loud bang. He cant find me now Aesop thought. In that very room, stood Emma and Emily. "A-Aesop?? What are you doing here?" Emily asked in awe. "*panting* O-Oh it's haa.. Emily and Emma. S-Sorry if I was interrupting anything. I-I can explain myself-" He was really out of breath at the time. "Well then spill it!" scolded Emma. Emily then pulled Emma back and said "Let him rest for a bit. His face is all red and hot from all the running." Emma then nodded and pulled Emily's cheek and kissed it. "You sure are cute when you are helpful!" Now it's Emily's turn to have a red face.

After a couple minutes, Aesop has regained his thoughts and spilled everything. "W-Wow.. I am loss for words did he really do that?" Aesop nodded. "I mean I really like him but I wasn't ready for whatever he pulled on me" Emily sighed. "You should rest here for a bit before going back. Anyways Emma looking at Aesop like that makes me worried for you. How about we end the session here and pick up where we left off tomorrow?" Emma nodded and squealed. She packed as fast as she could and ran outside. "I'LL BE WAITING IN THE CAR EMILY!!" she shouted. Emily just shook her head and walked out. "Good luck on your piano practice and try not to come in here. I'll lock this room up" Aesop nodded and went back to his practice where Joseph was waiting.

While in the car, Emma was waiting for Emily to open up her bag. She kept pushing her to stop by a bubble tea shop can rest there before going back home. Emily was reluctant because today is the day which she has to cook dinner for the gang. "Aw cmon Em! Just shop by a bubble tea shop. We deserved it after a long day you know." Finally Emily signed and drove to a nearby bubble tea shop.

"I'll have 2 cups of Pearl Milk tea please. Both on no ice and 50% sugar. Thank you!" Emma placed the order and paid for the drinks. "I am still wondering why you insisted on coming here. It's 4pm and I have to get back by 4:30 to prep the ingredients." Emma shrugged it off and went to take their drinks. As she did, Emily opened up her bag to find her phone. There she found a sweet-scented letter from Emma. I wonder what is this? She opened up the letter and read it.

[The Letter]
My dear sweet Emily,

I hope this letter will finally help you realize that I have feelings for you. I have been giving you signals and the white rose. I was wondering what I did wrong towards you but apparently be having the feels which you dont like me back. It's ok though I hope we still can be friends after this confession.

Signed,
Emma

Aww she is so sweet.
thought Emily. At that perfect time, Emma came back with the drinks. "So here's it is. We can-" "I-I like you too, Em" Emily interrupted. Emma's face blushed a little, took her hand and went back into the car.

Everything happened as per normal. The concert held is a success. Everyone performed flawlessly and people who came were satisfied with the performances. Though some performers realized that they have been pretty sketchy with one another..

[From the author]
OMAI YAYYY, I am finally finished with another chapter! Well I hope this chapter to worth the wait and this book hasnt been collecting dust for the pass 1 month. I am so sorry for the delay.

[Rooney]