Caught 4 lovebirds with one stone

"Oh last week was awesome! Our efforts really paid off!"

"Mhm! Ms Cherry said that she is satisfied with our performance! We could hold a dance troupe"

"Those long night practices- my arms wanna fall off by the time the concert was over.."

Everyone is happy with the concert they pulled off. The sacrifice is worth the results.

Aesop is walking by the corridor when he saw someone peeking out from the corner. He wondered who that was and shouted.

"Hello? Who is that? Show yourself!"

A guy with white long hair with black strands revealed himself from the corner.

"Hi Aesop. What are you doing here?"

"O-Oh it's you. I am just prepping for class. How about you?"

He pulled Aesop towards him.

"Shhh. Keep you voice down. He is right there!"

He pointed to a guy with similar hairstyle but the pattern is opposite of his.
He was wearing sunglasses and had a lollipop in his mouth.

"Isn't he hot? I-I mean- I don't know who is that, it's just a coincidence!"

Aesop shook his head and said: "Look Xie, i know that you like him. You can't hide it anymore."

Xie scratched his head. "Yeah i know. But i missed Valentine's Day already. I was so forgetful that time. It's even September already."

"Ok you know what? I'll ask Joseph to help me out with whatever you guys have. So anything for me to bring to him?" Aesop asked.

"Yeah sure do!" He passed him a rose with a small card attached to it. "Ok now let's head to class"

Both of them walked at quickly as they could. Luckily, the teacher wasn't in yet.

They went to their respective seats. Aesop proceeded to gently pull Joseph's sleeve. "Hey Jo?" Joseph turned around. "Well isn't it my lovely~ What can i do for you?" Aesop felt embarrassed and hid his face for a couple seconds.

"Well i was wondering if you could help me with Xie's issue? He likes Fan but doesn't know how to express it" he told him with his face still red. "Sure~ just under one condition. You'll have to give me a kiss later after school."

Aesop didn't know what else to do so he agreed. Mary was a few seats over and heard what he said to him. "THAT LITTLE TWERP!! HOW DARE HE STEAL MY MAN?! OH YOU WILL SEE HOW BAD I WILL TORTURE HIM"

Michiko shook her friend by the shoulders. "Mary, enough already. You have been wanting to do something to him but never did. Is it because you don't want Joseph to think of you badly?" Mary held her hand. Oh sht she is holding my handdddd Michiko thought. "Yes Michi, that's it is. Oh but now i have figure out a plan to send that message clearly to him now."

Then the whole class went quiet as the teacher came in.

Fast forward to lunch break,
Aesop & Xie,
"Ok Xie just listen to me, don't panic. Don't run. Just chill and think of something to talk about. Like our concert!"

Xie shook his head strongly. "Ok I will! But what will he think? Will he reject me or, or he'll just laugh at me?" His mind is filled with questions till Aesop wasn't able to catch up. Aesop shook him hard. "Listen to me. You will walk up there and tell him how you feel. RIGHT. NOW. but first imma grab Jo then we'll head out." He went to the classroom, called him and brought him out. "Ah Xie, well seems like someone has a love crisis. Love, what's your plan?" His face turned red when he heard what Joseph called him. "I-I suggested that Xie go right up to Fan and tell him on the spot!" 

"Sure, I'll help you stall him for a bit. Wait right here." Joseph went out to find Fan and not long after the both of them heard Fan and Joseph outside the classroom. 

"*laughs* Isnt that a funny story? I wouldnt do something that dumb you know?"

"Sure you wont, but till you see his face. You might come to accept it"

Aesop heard enough and push Xie to the corridor. "Go!" he mouthed at him. Joseph tapped Fan on the shoulder and ran to Aesop. He then winked at him and reminded him of the promise. Aesop nodded and watched from the door.

"H-Hey Fan? I like you. Please go out with me?" Xie had his head pointed down the entire time. Fan looked at him and smiled. He held Xie by the waist and said with a cool and gentle voice "I will go out with you. I also had feelings for you since the day I set my eyes on you~" Xie blushed so hard that it looked like a big tomato. "The Rose Cafe at 9? I'll see you then~" Fan told him and kissed him on the cheek. He left.

After that whole experience, Xie stood there, frozen in place, he didnt know how to react or what to say. He just hugged Aesop and Joseph, bow down and ran for the washroom. 

Aesop looked at Joseph, smiled and thanked him. Joseph's red face was all over. How did I get such a cute guy omfg. earning his love and trust will be the next best thing that I will achieve. He will be my future partner. The bell rang and class has started again.

After school,

Aesop kept his promise and stayed back. Xie and Fan also stayed back because he asked them to. Just in case if anything happens other than what Joseph requested. He asked them to hide somewhere but since they are tall, it's challenging for them. 

Joseph came in a few minutes later from the washroom. He walked over to Aesop casually and sat beside him. He then turned his body to face Aesop and placed his hand at his jawline. Then he stroked Aesop's fringe behind his ear and took off the mask. Aesop's face was heating up before anything started. 

Joseph didnt slowly move his face towards his. He just went for it. No warnings no waiting just flew in for the kiss. Aesop's eyes widened and took sometime before he actually went in. Xie and Fan watched them from the window. 

"Aww look at them. They are definitely gonna be together for a very long time."

"Yea they are, just like us~"

Fan smiled back and they left.

After a couple minutes, they were finished. 

"How was it? I hope you enjoyed it~"

"It was kinda comforting. You are a good kisser-"

They hugged each other and left the classroom. 
Wait so we are dating now right?