Stressful morning

Mob's POV

For the last few weeks Hanazawa-kun has been helping me study, I feel kinda bad because he's always helping me and I can't do anything for him.

"Kageyama-kun! Are you ready to start another studying session?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then let's get going!" Hanazawa-kun said with a puppy like look in his eyes. He can be so cute!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today I woke up in a terrible mood, it's the first exam today, I feel so scared and anxious I could throw up. I want to stay home today but the thought that kept me going was knowing how sad Hanazawa-kun would be if I just gave up.

I got up and followed my daily routine as usual, nothings different, just another day.

I walk out of the house and I find Hanazawa-kun. He comes running towards me and hugs me really tightly. I could die in peace right now.

"I know you will do amazing Shigeo."
He gave me a small peck on the forehead and left running.

My heart skipped a bit when I realized what happened. There aren't a lot of people who call me Shigeo so it was nice to hear it, specially for him. And what was that peck at this rate I really am in love. Aaah thank you Hanazawa-kun, I feel much better now.

●3rd person POV●

And just like that Mob gained a little bit more confidence to keep going and slaying that exam.

45%
.
.
.
.
.
67%

**********************
Guess who's back, back again!
Heyyyy long time no see right! Sry for not posting for a while, had an author block and was really lazy.
But I'm back!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Buh-bye you lovelies! <3