Floating with you II

"I'm sorry Hanazawa-kun, I lost control again, I'm sorry."

"Shigeo look around, this is amazing, you don't have to be sorry for anything! I'm actually quite happy right now, I'm floating with the one I like..."

"The one you like?" Mob's eyes lit up like shooting stars.

"Wait you didn't know? Ugh now I feel so stupid, I thought it was so obvious." Teruki embarrassedly complained.

"I thought you were just being nice to me like you are to everyone!"

After that not another word was said, only awkward silence until, Mob took the initiative, he slowly and gently held the other's hand into his. They were holding hands but their faces were facing the opposite direction.

To break the silence Teruki started:
"You know Shigeo, for me it doesn't matter if you don't have 100% like Ritsu or if you have the best muscles like your creepy senpais, because I know you're the sweetest, cutest, kindest strongest person I know. That's why I love you, I love because you are who you are, so you don't have to cry anymore because even if you don't love me back I'll always love and forgive you."

Tears start rolling down Mob's cheeks and he holds Teruki's hand tighter.

"I've always liked you Hanazawa-kun, even though in the beginning you were quite mean, you grew to be an amazing, considerate person and I admire how you changed, but I think you should find someone else." Mob confessed with a bittersweet smile.

"I understand Kageyama-kun, but if you don't like me, why are you making that face right now?" Teruki insisted not wanting to give up.

"I'm dumb, I'm naive, I'm way too emotional and I don't think you should be with someone like me, you deserve better." He admitted with the same smile.

"I believe it's quite the contrary, I think you're way out of my league. I'll ask you one more time : Do you love me back?"

"I do. I love you Hanazawa Teruki."

"Then it's settled, you're my new boyfriend!"

The thought of being someone's boyfriend was something Mob never thought it would be possible so now that he belongs to someone, he can't help but grin like an idiot.

"Now how do we go down?"

"Oh yeah sorry."

Right after they got down they made their way to Mob's house without even realizing they were holding hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So this is the end of Floating with you, even though this was low-key crappy, it's my first Wattpad story and I'll love it unconditionally. If you like Tokyo Revengers check ou my other story. Thanks for reading until the end!
With love Satsuko <3