To Kill

You may think I suck. This is very factual. Hahah but i do love you guys and i am sorry for the slow updates and i know you are use to the every day update. I am sorry. I will try harder but school has been kicking my ass.There is a picture of the palace on the side.Anyways thanks for the votes and comments! You are so sweet! Enjoy!

Chapter Fifty Nine: FROHS pov

I fake cried as the guards took Belle away and sobbed into the kings shirt. He patted my head whispering soothing words.

I smiled against his shirt at how things had happened. I was going to be queen. And nobody was going to take that away from me.

Jakes pov:

Anger clouded my vision at seeing Belle with another man! How dare she? She was mine and only mine.

I watched with a strange satisfaction as she was taken away towards the dungeons. Her arms were flailing and her hair flinging wildly across her face. But i just laughed. It was done. It was finally done.

Belles pov:

My eyes stared at the bars in front of me unblinking. My eyes burned holes into the bars as if i truly could burn them with nothing but my stare.

Loud footsteps sounded and i instantly stood up and pushed my shoulders back. One thing my mother always taught me was to never show the enemy your weak. Because then you truly are the prey.

Footsteps slowly inched their way towards me as i stood with my back straight and my face betraying nothing. My heart pounded as they inched closer and closer.

I could not stop the thoughts plaguing my mind. Would i live? Would i see my father again? Could i stop fighty from marrying the evil woman?

The footsteps came to a stop and i firmly said "Come out into the light." I heard shuffling footsteps when suddenly Jake's face appeared in front of me.

I gasped in shock "What are you doing?" He smiled darkly "Killing you of course."

Dun. Dun. Dun. What did you guys think? I hope none of you are dissapointed or anything. I like you. Please vote and comment. Bye.

-Disneylover3