Sun Doesn't Shine*

You might want to just want to check out the last paragraph from the last chapter if you need a recap. A

Chapter Two: Belle's POV

Thinking back now, he totally overreacted! I mean, yeah, I did kick him where the sun doesn't shine but it was for a perfectly good reason! One: he totally deserved it. Two: he kept me from eating! Like, who does he think he is?

I love food! Who doesn't?!

Three: he got me to where I am right now... In a lot of trouble.

[5 minutes ago]

"Never princess... never again."

He was holding onto me so tightly that I feel the air rushing out of me.

And maybe I didn't want him to.

This guy is so confusing.

"Let. Me. Go." If anything, his grip slightly tightened until it started to become painful. He was holding me like I was the thing that was holding him to Earth. Like... I was his gravity. "What did I say, darling? Never again." I felt something touch my neck.

Sparks erupted where he touched and it felt nice. Which freaked the hell out of me and his arms slightly lifted the hem of my shirt and that's when I realized it.

HE WAS KISSING MY NECK!

In a cafeteria. Full. Of. PEOPLE!!!

This is when I did something I probably shouldn't have. I might have overreacted a little. This would be when I may or may not have kneed him in the balls. Where the sun... simply does not shine.

[Back to the Present]

"So let me get this straight. You kneed him in his uh..." I looked at him innocently and said, "Sir, are you referring that I kneed him in his balls?"

He looked so uncomfortable and there was a slight blush to his cheeks and I had to press my hand to my face in order to not burst out laughing. "Err... Yeah... Y-You did...uh... You did that because...?" He stuttered out.

I swear, is this man supposed to be my principal?

He looks as if his wife just told him she was pregnant, with someone else's child. Irritated yet angry. Nervous yet scarily calm. Overall, he looks like a wounded teddy bear. He fidgeted in his chair his hands slightly shaking while his shoulders slightly slumped forward.

I honestly couldn't give a shit. My apparent indifference seemed to anger him. "WHY, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE BITCH!? HOW-"

"Ah ah ah." The voice at the door caused me to turn around in shock and a smile broke out on my face.

"Johnny!!!"

The Author's Note that 99% of you all skip:

Who do you guys think Johnny is? Thanks for reading!!! Sorry I haven't updated. My wifi has been irritating me it's on then off. Seriously tests my patience. Or rather lack thereof. Anyways will update soon. Please vote comment and follow me. Bye!

- Disneylover3