Part 2*

Chapter Three: Part Two

"So, let me get this straight..." I rolled my eyes at the principal. I swear, this man gets more stupid by the second. Johnny came through the door and looked at the man in from of me. "Seriously what is there to not understand? She kicked my son in the balls again and she WILL be punished."

I was smiling until that point. Ugh. I wonder what the punishment is this time. Since my father wasn't around, John acted as a stand in. Unfortunately, that also meant that he dished out all of my punishments. Let me tell you, they are not pretty. From cleaning his house to scooping up dog shit. They get more unpleasant each time.

While I was lost in thought, the principal had left the room and Johnny was sitting in his chair. "You're grounded." That was it. He said it in a tone that left no argument though I still tried.

"But...-"

"1 month."

"Wait! You can't...-"

"2 months."

"B-But how can you ground me when...-"

"3 months"

"Come on...-"

"Oh, how about 1 year? Oh yeah, 1 year will do it."

That shut me up. One fucking year?

How can he ground me when we don't live together?

This instantly brought out a smile on my face by the fact that it won't really be a punishment and it doesn't involve dog shit. "I know what you are thinking and I have already talked to Derrick about it. You will be living with me."

I shot out of my chair instantly "What? Why? How..."

"Do you wish to draw out your punishment more?"

"No sir. Obviously not."

"Good, now about this punishment of yours..." he grinned evilly and I shrunk back. I hesitantly said, "Y-Yes?"

"Well... I don't have a guest bedroom so..." Oh no, I could see where this was going.

"Beautiful, I'm afraid that you will be rooming with Jake, my son."

The Author's Note 99.9% of you skip:

Sorry I know I said I would update yesterday but I fell asleep at like 7:30 it was a long day. Anyways please vote and comment. Tell me what you think. As always thanks for reading! Bye.

-Disneylover3