Impending Death*

Thanks for all of the votes and comments! I really appreciate all of the support you guys have given me. Enjoy! We are number 10 in werewolf! AHHH! THANKS GUYS!

Chapter Sixty-Eight: Jen's POV (Belle's Mother)

Kings these days. You try to avoid them and you end up crashing right into them! Absolutely ridiculous.

"WHO ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU RUN INTO YOUR KING?"

I stared at him blankly as he continued to shout and yell like a blubbering idiot. I swear I can't believe I got him as a Promised. Damn fates.

He shouted, "WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME? I AM YOUR KING! OBEY ME!"

I almost laughed at that one. Like that was going to happen. I don't obey anyone.

"ANSWER ME, YOU-YOU INSOLENT BITCH!"

I glared at him while stepping forward, "We'll discuss that comment you just made after I have fixed your... how shall I say... disability?"

He growled "DISABILITY? KINGS DO NOT HAVE DISABILITIES! I SHOULD HAVE YOU KILLED YOU DUMB BITCH!"

I raised my eyebrow. "What's the modern term for it? Challenged? Is that it? Are you mentally challenged?"

His face blushed a bright red "I should kill you right now."

A voice appeared from the doorway and a beautiful woman appeared from the hallway. She wore a tight black dress that was above the knee with striking blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She was beautiful and strangely familiar. I felt as if I had seen her before. But that couldn't be. I must be going crazy. Too many years spent alone.

She said, "Darling what seems to be the problem?"

Fighty growled. "This woman is disrespecting me!"

She smiled sickly sweet at me. "I am Alexander's promised, and you are?"

While she smiled at me there was a glint in her eyes that showed hatred and... jealousy. Did I know this woman?

I smiled at her. "It is of no consequence. I am simply a commoner."

Before either of them could start to say something I began to chant. " Maledictio Remitto tibi datum vobis. Maledictio Remitto tibi datum vobis. Maledictio Remitto tibi datum vobis."

Fighty's head whipped around towards me as if to harm me before his head snapped back and his eyes rolled back. My body urged me to be closer to him as our bond was being restored and the curse I had bestowed upon him broke.

All at once, Fighty collapsed on the floor in a heap as I stood over him. Protecting him. After all, he was mine.

Mine to protect.

Mine to love.

And unfortunately, mine to tolerate. Even if he had recently been with this bitch.

It was like the cord that had snapped breaking our bond had snapped back in place. All of his love for me flowed through me from the bond and I began to feel light-headed from all of his thoughts and emotions that were now my own.

He smiled up at me. Like I was his everything. Like I was the reason he was living. He smiled at me but the woman interrupted saying, "Honey? Get away from that woman! I am your Promised!"

I snarled at the woman ahead of me. "You dare lie?! I got rid of all spells put on him. Even the ones cast from you."

Fear shone in her eyes as she looked at me. "You're the queen?"

I smirked at her. "You bet your ass I am. Now... who are you exactly?"

She just glared at me and Fighty quietly said, "Our daughter calls her FROH."

I raised my eyebrow "Meaning what exactly?"

He laughed loudly. "I believe she phrased it Female Reincarnation Of Hades."

I smiled at him. "She is so our daughter."

FROH smiled at Fighty. "Darling... you don't mean that. You're my promised!" She looked intently into Fighty's eyes trying to use her magic on him again.

I smirked at her. "That won't work anymore."

"And why is that?"

I laughed. "Are you forgetting that I am the queen? I have more power than you could ever imagine."

She glared at me. "Enjoy this while you can, your majesty. For I will prevail. Mark my words. This kingdom will be mine."

With that she disappeared but not before I muttered, "Ego pacisam tracker vobis. Ego pacisam tracker vobis. Ego pacisam tracker vobis."

She disappeared and Fighty yelled for the guards. He yelled, "Why are you smiling? She got away!"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you deaf? Didn't you hear me?"

He glared at me. "I heard you. What- does it matter?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well darling, I put a tracker on her."

He shouted, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? NOW WE HAVE TO GO FIND HER! WE COULD HAVE JUST CAUGHT HER NOW!"

I looked up at the ceiling. "Why? I'm a good person... most of the time. What did I do to deserve such an idiotic promised?"

Fighty shouted. "JENNIFER!"

I rolled my eyes again. "Well, you idiot, I put a tracker on her so she will lead us to David."

He looked at me weirdly. "Why is that so important?"

"Did this spell leave you brain dead? He's trying to use our daughter to take over the world! And since you are so idiotic, let me fill you in on something. Him, David, taking over the world is a very bad thing. Like... almost as bad as there being no more chocolate left. But... not as bad."

He nodded his head. "So, by putting a tracker on her, you're hoping she will lead you to him."

I smiled at him sarcastically. "Aww! The high, bad, Elf King finally gets it! But besides that I am hoping that by doing this the... informant will be revealed."

He raised his eyebrows again in confusion. "Informant? What on Earth are you talking about?"

"I honestly have no idea how you ever survived without me! You have a bug in your castle and I want to know who it is."

"And how do you know this?"

I smiled at him sweetly. "I see all, of course."

He rolled his eyes "Whatever love. So what's the game plan?"

I winced. "About that... It's past sundown and your daughter is about to be captured and executed."

"WHAT?"

"In all fairness it is your fault. FROH says execute her and you do as she says. Man, if only you did that with me but nooo! I have to do all of the hard work."

He grinned at me slightly. "You have some serious issues."

I smiled back. "I love you too."

"Let's go get our daughter back."

I looked up at him. "Just to be clear- this is all your fault."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Whatever."

I smiled. "Good, we are in agreement!"

He grumbled, "For once."

I glared at him. "What was that sweetie?"

He shook his head fast. "Nothing."

"That's what I thought. Let's go save our daughter from her impending death."

The Author's Note 99.9% of you skip:

Okay no complaining I made it extra long. I am very sorry for the late update! I was on vacation and just spent 19 hours in the car. Love you guys. Hope you liked it!

-Disneylover3