Part 2*

Chapter Two: Part Two

"Johnny!" I went to jump on him but he gave me a stern look and I sat back in my seat sulking. His stern look replaced his usually handsome face.

He was about 35 with dark brown hair and a handsome, chiseled face. He has women falling at their feet. His dark green eyes are entrancing and if I was older, I would be falling at his feet too. If I didn't think of him like a father that is.

His handsome face was in a stern, pissed off look and he practically spit at my principal, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY DAUGHTER?"

The principal gulped rather loudly and I chuckled. "You- young lady, be quiet. Don't think you're so innocent." That shut me up immediately.

Nobody scared me more than Johnny when he was pissed.

"Y-Your d-daughter?" he stuttered slightly. "She might as well be. Now if you want to keep your meekly job here, I suggest you shut the fuck up and listen to what I have to say." Shit just got serious! Johnny never swore unless he was really pissed. "Now... you will not suspend my little girl. I will deal out her punishment. Got that?"

He looked like he wanted to argue and piss his pants, but Johnny growled loudly and his eyes turned black "I said, do you get that?"

He whimpered in fear and said, "Y-Yes sir."

His eyes slowly turned green again and he looked at me but was still talking to the principal "Get the hell out of my sight."

All I could hear was the loud shuffling of footsteps and the door slam as he exited the room as fast as he could. "Now, what's this I hear about you kneeing my son in the balls?"

Here we go again!

"In my defense, he totally deserved it!" Johnny's cool facade dropped and he laughed wholeheartedly. "Oh, my dear, I'm sure he did. The boy is becoming a major pain in my you-know-what." I laughed with him this time and it began to feel like old times.

Suddenly, I realized just how much I have missed having this with him.

Having a father.

As if knowing where my thoughts have taken me, he held me in his arms and I curled up on his lap. He soothingly wrapped his arms around me and started patting my hair and whispering kind things to me. I sighed missing this.

Just then a door slammed open and a very pissed Jake came in and roughly snatched me from Johnny's arms.

"MINE."

I was trying to shake to get out of his arms and when I couldn't I just relaxed in his arms and glanced at Johnny and noticed him smiling.

"Finally, son. Finally, you see what is right in front of you. You have finally learned what I have always tried to show you. Power and money will mean nothing to you if you don't have love." His speech made absolutely no sense to me, but as I looked at Jake it seemed to have a very big effect on him.

Suddenly his eyes turned green again and his face relaxed. He turned to me and kept whispering something that I couldn't hear. I watched as he looked at me intently and then he suddenly smashed his lips against mine but not before I heard what he said. One word, that meant something I didn't even want to think about.

"Luna."

The Author's Note 99.9% of you skip:

Hope you guys liked it. Please vote, comment and follow me. I would really appreciate and finally..thanks for reading. It truly makes my day. You guys are great. Bye.

-Disneylover3