𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙩

Brooke Pov
As the boys left, I was in the cave; they had to go out. I sat on the old, torn couch, waiting for them to return; quiet and boring; I could go to the boardwalk and walk around; they had records and a record player.

I sat on the dirty ground and looked through The records. They had Elvis Presley to the Beatles, and I selected a Beatles album, Abbey Road. I placed it on the record player and turned it into full blast. Luckily I brought a book with me; I listened to the Beatles and read my book.

Laughter echoed through the cave as the boys came into the cave. They all said hi as David and Dwayne left their room; Marko sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Paul sat in David's wheelchair, reading a Playboy magazine; the smell of iron hit me.

"I smell blood," I said; Marko and Paul looked at each other. "It's nothing. You probably imagine it." Paul commented, looking back at the playboy; Marko moved closer to me, lying on my shoulder, "Marko, it's you that smells like blood." I looked down as his jacket had a giant blood patch on it.

He followed my eyes, looked down at it, and jumped to his room. Paul examed his clothes, looking at them closely, "Did he kill someone or something," I asked, setting my book on the table. He looked up at me. "No, why,"

"Did he hurt himself without knowing?"

"Possibly,"

Marko Pov
I walked into my room and took off my jacket; blood was on my left side. I looked at my crop top as it was clean. I pulled it over my head, not taking a chance. I picked up my jacket and walked back to the central part of the cave then I walked out of the cave.

Brooke followed me outside. "What did you do?" She asked; we walked towards the water; she stood at the shore as I stepped into the cold water to wash my clothes. "Marko, I asked you a question," I looked up and handed her my shirt to clean my jacket. I could feel her eye piercing through me; I groaned as I walked up. "Come on,"