𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

⚠︎︎sᴍᴜᴛ⚠︎︎
Brooke pov
Tonight was the hottest Santa Carla had ever been, and barely anyone was out at the boardwalk; Marko and I rode his motorbike; he didn't have his jacket on since the heat was overbearing; he stopped the bike. We both got off and sat down on the cool sand and leaned onto the bike, watching the waves crash together.

I stood up and walked closer to the water. Marko followed behind me. "It's probably hotter here than in Arizona," I commented and looked at the sea as the waves brushed up against my feet. "Wanna go skinny dipping?" He asked, looking down at me.

A blush crept onto my cheeks; he crouched down to my level "what you think, Sweetheart?" I turned to look at the waves of the water. "I don't know; you think it would be awkward," He laughed "babe, we played strip truth or dare, and you think skinny dipping would make it awkward." I shrugged my shoulders, "how about we remove a piece of clothing together? No one around to watch."

"Fine,"

he smirked and pulled his crop top off; he threw it onto the sand near the bike "your turn," I felt him watch me as I pulled off my shirt, letting the warm air hit my skin. His cold hands grabbed my hips and started to pull my shorts, "You're cheating!" I laughed as he pulled them all down.

"That's what I'm good at,"

He pulled me down and kissed me; his hands held me up by my back, we pulled away, and I smiled, "let's finish what we started," I said and unbuttoned his pants. "Someone eager," We finished undressing, and Marko carried me into the cold water; he walked more into it. The water made my body tense, and my breathing was heavy as I adjusted to the temperature.

My nails gripped into Marko's pale, cold skin. He groaned at the cold water and my nails poking his skin; he kissed my collarbone when he stopped, "Don't drop me," I whispered in his ear. He laughed and kissed me; an unabashed moan entered my mouth at the feeling of my breasts bare against him. with his fingers underwater, Marko rubbed a circle on my clit before dipping between my folds.

"This isn't how skinny dipping works," I moaned.

"complaining, are we?" Marko teased with his finger grazing over my slit. "not in the slightest." his grip on my thigh turned to a grope on my breast. He inserted a finger into my cunt. "Good girl," he purred and put in a second one. He continued, pumping roughly inside and kissing my forehead while I bucked against his hand. Sweat pricked my hair from the moon shining on me and my boyfriend's fingers fucking me. "Marko!" I cried. His third finger slid into me, and I started to become undone. "fuck," I babbled and orgasmed on his fingers. Marko pulled out and wiped away my remaining juices, still holding me up against him.

"We should get skinny dip more often." I sighed blissfully.

"Definitely," Marko agreed.

"Now, get dressed to ruin you in my room." I smiled and hopped off of him.