Yandere female teacher x female student reader

Requested by BubblesRoseYuki

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up around 6 am cause I'm gonna go to a tutoring session with Mr. Jones today to prepare for an English exam in a week so I need as much help as possible. After getting dressed, eating some breakfast, and checking my phone, I got to my car and drove to the high school.

(Timeskip)

I parked my car with enough time to make it, I ran to the front door with my footsteps echoing the hallway but since no one is there, fine by me. I made it to the classroom but instead of Mr.Jones...

"Oh, good morning Y/N!"

Ms.Beatrice was there instead, this is surprising, to say the least. 

Y/N- Oh uhh...

Did Mr.Jones cancel? He would've let me know yesterday, I wonder why?

Ms.Beatrice- Is something the matter Y/N?

Y/N- Yeah, is Mr.Jones here? I'm here for tutoring.

Ms.Beatrice- Oh that's right, unfortunately, Mr.Jones had to...step out early for a board meeting, so I voluntarily took his place to help you out. 

Y/N- Oh ok, thank you for being a lifesaver Ms.Beatice. 

Ms.Beatrice- It's no trouble at all Y/N, I couldn't let one of my cherished students behind could I?~

Y/N- Sure, so let's get started then.

Ms.Beatrice- Of course but first, I got something for you. 

She went to the desk and pulled open one of the drawers and took out a white bag that smelled good. 

Ms.Beatrice- I don't know if you ate or not but I got some Potato, egg, and cheese tacos here if you want them, I ordered too much and I don't want to throw them away so maybe if would like them...

Y/N- Oh, I'll take them, I'm still a little hungry cause I ate a light breakfast this morning. Thank you, Ms.Beatrice.

Beatrice- Your welcome Y/N, I'll go grab you some napkins and we can get started. 

While she did that, I took my notebook and some pencils out of my backpack and put them on the table. She came back with the napkins and a paper plate too. 

Ms.Beatrice- Here you go Y/N, enjoy it while I read some of the material notes that will be on the exam. 

I ate the tacos while she read the page, listening very closely to her so I can take notes as soon I'm done eating. 

Y/N's mind- I wonder where is Mr.Jones now?

(Timeskip)

(Beatrice's POV)