Yandere female robot x male engineer reader.

Requested by MaleShotaReader

(Y/N's POV)

My team and I were finishing up the final touches of the first model of a robot we named V.I.A which means Virtual Intelligent Assistant. The suits up there wanted it to be female since it needs to be "marketable approval" which was bullshit in my opinion. But anyway, after scanning for any internal or external problems, voice box working, and all of that technical bits, I think it was time to get her activated.

Y/N- Is it ready Mr.Jones?

Jones- Yes Y/N, she is ready for duty.

Y/N- Then let her rip.

John opened the door and it revealed a work of pure robotic engineering.

She was walking out of her container and looked around the room and us with the blankest of looks which is to be expected since we didn't program her with a personality yet

She was walking out of her container and looked around the room and us with the blankest of looks which is to be expected since we didn't program her with a personality yet. Then she stopped in her tracks and looked like she is trying to communicate for the first time. 

VIA= Greetings, I am V.I.A. Virtual Intelligent Assistant, how may I help today?

John- Well, what can I say you guys. She is a success!

*Cheering*

She still was looking blank and waited for us to be done celebrating. 

VIA- What is it that you are doing?

Y/N- Oh, well we are celebrating your day of activation VIA.

VIA- My activation?

Y/N- Yes, today marks the day that you would make history as one of humanity's greats marvel achievements. And a piece of engineering art. 

She looked at her hands and moved said hands around for a bit like she was examining her physical form. Then she turned back to me and went closer to me and had her arm stretched to me.

VIA- Then I hope we can work together and I will do my absolute best to provide any help you need. 

Y/N- Well VIA, you got yourself a deal.

I reached out to shake her hand I think this also marks the first recorded time a working robot and a human shook hands in peace. 

John- I got an idea, let's take a picture of this in case the magazines want this and for my office too. Whos in?

The team all agreed to this and I was in too. I was placed on the front row along with VIA next to me and then John took out his automatic camera and he pressed the button for a timed photo shoot.

John- Alright, 20 seconds guys, get into your most creative pose.

Everyone did different funny poses and I settled for a simple peace sign. VIA was looking at my peace sign and mimicked me.