chapter 9

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

1. 

"This place is...cute," Takemichi's voice trailed over the edge when he observed the exterior of the daycare Izana owns. Yeah, a daycare should be cute and light for children to feel comfortable, but Takemichi couldn't guess how Izana said yes to these colours. He knows Kakucho wouldn't mind but Izana? Oh, Izana. But, he's just elated he's living a dear and placid life. 

"I know, right?" Mikey chuckled. He then tucked his hands in his jean pockets and looked up at the sign, smiling. "It's very refreshing, though."

Takemichi nodded in response. The pearl-haired man then reached out his hand towards the taller male, his lips curling up into a diminutive smile. Takemichi looked at the hand and took it gladly. They went inside, and they were greeted with the adorable scent of strawberries. A man with brown skin and lilac eyes was by the playground, holding what seems to be Draken and Emma's son. When he heard the bell ring he rotated his head towards the door and a smile lift up his face. 

"Takemichi! Mikey!" He greeted happily, then stood up with the little boy in his arms. He opened the small gate of the playground and strode towards the two, the little child then resting his head on Izana's shoulder, playing with the small yellow dragon in his hand. "Glad to see you here!"

"I came here to drop off a child," Takemichi glanced at Mikey then turned his gaze towards Izana. "He's a bit lonely."

"Oh, I see," Izana mocked, Then looking at Mikey like a small child. "Come with me, sweet pea."

"I'm not a child!" Mikey puffed, stomping one foot. "We just came here to visit."

"I was just joking," Izana laughed. "Come this way."

...

This is the office, and the colours were more mature than the pastel blue, yellow, and pink outside. In the middle of the room was a round white table, with three paired chairs around it. They sat down by one of them, the baby boy still in Izana's arms, asleep. The eldest male in the room prepared iced tea and some dorayaki (for his baby brother) to eat. 

"It's been a while since I saw you two," Izana started. "You two are together again?"

"Yeah," Takemichi said. "Did you know Mikey cried when he saw me?"

"He-" Izana tried to compel his laugh. 

"Stop that," Mikey snatched a dorayaki and bit a large portion of it.

"How is Shin-nii?" Izana asked, a smile still on his face. The baby moved a little and groaned, squinting his eyes a little. Izana felt the sudden movement and patted his back. The baby with blonde hair then went back to sleep. "I heard he became the leader of Bonten."

"You don't have contact with him?" Takemichi looked at him. Izana shook his head in response.

"I haven't heard his voice for two years," he answered. "Also Mikey. So, it was a relief to see him being the childish baby brother I had."

Izana then took Mikey's cheek and pinched it, earning a groan from Mikey.

"Well, Shinichiro doesn't know what's going on," Takemichi stated. "But I think Wakasa-san and Takeomi-san know. I wonder where was Benkei-san though..."

"Benkei-san?" Izana then realized. "Yeah...where is he? Should he be in Bonten if Wakasa-san and Takeomi-san are there?"

"That's the reason why Aniki started Bonten," Mikey said, crossing his leg on top of the other. He crossed one arm over the other, still holding the dorayaki.