chapter 23

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

(A/N: I named it that because that's what we're discussing in our ap class. btw, after the disbandment of  bd (au), takeomi stayed with them)

CW: slightly suggestive but not anything extreme

1.

September 2, 2003

Takemichi found a lot about them, and they were like Valhalla in the past. "Crusade" was the name of the gang, driven by the crusade in Roman History. He didn't connect the dots to how this was called the "Unknown Gang" in the future, and he's still figuring it out. Of course, he told Takeomi, one of the people he knew can take information immediately, without risking telling future events. He questioned him though, but Takemichi knew how to make excuses by adding a bit of truth in his twisted story. 

"I heard there was a gang dominating in the shadows," Takemichi explained, his heart racing.

"I see," Takeomi looked afar. "Is it a threat towards the Black Dragons?"

"Everyone is in danger, Takeomi-san," The blonde answered. 

"Well then," The older male stood up. "I'll help."

"I found something, Takeomi-san...Wakasa-san?"

The white-haired male with lilac orbs looked in the direction where the voice came from. He then raised his hand lazily, "Yo, Takemichi."

"Ah, hi?" He waved back, embarrassed.

"What did you find, Takemichi-kun?" Takeomi, who was seated by one of the couches in the room, removed the cigarette from his lips. He has his left leg crossed over the other, his upper body leaning down the leather backrest. "Don't mind Waka, I told him."

"I heard they're gonna ambush you all," He started. "They're planning to kill Shinichiro. So I think you must avoid leaving the house."

Both men's pupils dilated, with Takeomi standing in response. Wakasa growled in shock mixed with anger, "What?! How dare they!"

"Where did you hear this?" Takeomi asked, his voice rasp.

"I spied on a few members going towards their hideout," He explained. "And by the entrance, one of the gang's executives, which he goes by the name Aki, announced towards the newly arrived members. They also plan to harm Wakasa-san a lot, because everybody knows how protective he is towards Shinichiro-san."

"So, they'll attack when we're out?" Wakasa crossed his arms and leaned over the wall behind the couch, gritting his teeth. "How ironic."

"We'll have a sleepover at Shin's place," Takeomi sighed. "I hope nothing happens after this. Waka, let's go."

"Yeah," he smiled and waved at Takemichi before leaving the office. "See you. And yeah, Mikey's with Shin-chan. He wants to see you. Come."

Mikey...oh not again.

They went out of the office, the sunshine illuminating the store. And there Shinichiro was, fixing up a red bike near the counter, with Mikey beside him, eating up a taiyaki. The boy with sunflower locks looked at the newly arrived and beamed when he saw a certain sun-hued haired male. He stood up, running towards him and hogging him in his small arms. Takemichi backed up a bit by the weight, with his torso squeezed tightly, but he can still breathe.

"Takemicchi~ let's go!" with that, the shorter male took the taller by the hand and dragged him out of the store.

Takemichi looked at Wakasa, asking for help with his expression. Teasing, the white-haired male smiled cutely and waved goodbye.