chapter 24

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

(CW: slightly suggestive but not too extreme, and the meme describes benkei's whole mood in this chapter)

1.

Quick recap over what happened. Takeomi was fated to be the first to ask Wakasa, who was very much annoyed with the sudden faith, truth or dare. The younger one picked dare and being a menace to society, the scarred male asked him to act seductively towards his boyfriend. Wakasa, being chill, told everyone that he does that all the time and all hell breaks loose. After that, Takeomi asked Wakasa to act cute with his boyfriend. Benkei took a picture and made a deal to Takeomi to send it to him and blackmail the white leopard. Wakasa wants to burn two persons to the ground.

"It's my turn," Shinichiro took the bottle and spun it, slowing down faster than the first one. And congratulations, the bottle cap pointed towards Takeomi while the opposite side of the bottle pointed at Shinichiro. "I don't like this game."

"I'm the bottle's favourite," Takeomi crossed his arms by his chest, a smug grin painted on the corner of his lips. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Shinichiro answered, his answer hesitant.

"Vanilla or Rough?" After Takeomi asked that question, all animalistic personalities of anger and disgust emerged from the two.

"TAKEOMI WHAT," Wakasa shouted, he still holding Shinichiro's arm. Benkei looked absolutely disgusted, massaging his temple. As for Shinichiro, he answered quickly like how Wakasa did.

"Rough."

All eyes were on him. Wakasa looked at him, lilac pupils dilated, a hint of red blush painted on his cheeks. Benkei looks absolutely done, and Takeomi can't believe what he just heard.

"Boy, can't believe you like rough," Takeomi tried to control his laugh.

"It's entertaining seeing Waka squirm around under me, his wrists tied up to the bedposts."

All heads look at him.

Benkei gasped, " You can't be serious."

"Oh...wow," Takeomi was too stunned to speak.

"Shinichiro!" Wakasa slapped the back of the ravenette's head. "That's private!"

"Oh really?" Shinichiro looked at him straight in the eyes. "How about remembering what you said earlier."

"I think we should stop this game," Benkei suggested. 

Everyone answered at the same time, "Agreed."

2.

Takemichi's POV (or more like his thoughts)

Shinichiro-san said last time that he just woke up after I time travelled into the future. Should it be that in those years, he remembers everything that happened at that time like the others? Is he connected to my time travelling ability? Or is it just a coincidence? Or was he acting like that? But it seems that Shinichiro from the past woke up in the future, like how I do after time travelling. Looks like Wakasa-san and Takeomi-san, also Mikey, knows absolutely nothing about this and is shocked by how Shinichiro acted as if he was transported 14 years back into the future.

I still don't understand this time travelling ability I have, and I know nothing about the story or logic behind all of this. There may be a second-time traveller and Kisaki wasn't it...was it Shinichiro? And the reason why nothing happened in between is that he died? That seems like a mystery I have yet to solve.

"Takemicchi?" A sudden voice called to me. My thought process has been cut. "Are you okay, dude?"

I looked over to my right, seeing a familiar boy with a dragon tattoo drawn by the temple of his head. Draken-kun!