chapter 1

~I do not own Luke Hemmings or anyone in this book please do not copy this because I came up with it. OK thats all. WAIT I have other books if you want to check them out t0o0o0. Now that will be all..........enjoy.~ ps you can use your imagination on what she looks like, I tried looking for a good picture ,but I couldnt find one

Chloe's P.O.V

"PUSH CHLOE PUSH, COME ONE CHLOE IS THAT ALL YOU GOT." Coach Dawson voice echoed through the gym. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT CHLOE." You could see the veins popping out of his neck and forehead. We, and by we I mean I, have been training for 2 hours with only a break in between each hour.I was so tired right now, my muscles were sore and I was lucky I could even stand right now. But with all the force I could muster up, which wasn't a lot, I threw one great punch.

Dawson could probably read my face and tell I couldn't go on.

"That's enough for today Chloe." "But you need to tighten those muscles when you do a side kick." He had no emotion in his face. I guess you could say I admired him for that. With those last words he left. I was alone in a giant gym. All you could hear was the squeaking of the punching bad swinging back and forth and my harsh breaths.

I got up from my position with my hands on my knees. I headed towards my bag in the corner. I picked up my bag and the first thing I took out was my water bottle. I took a bid swing of that. Feeling the nice cool water quenching my thirst. I took a rest, sitting on the old wooded bench. I took a look around. Cobb webs in every corner. Bowing ring in the middle. Weights, treadmills, anything you would find in a regular gym.

I sat there for a good 7 minutes trying to get my breathing back to normal.

''''TIME SKIP''''

I was sitting in my room. On my bead to be exact. I was hurting a little,ok a lot. You would think that after 6 years I would be over it, but I guess not. Yet here I was, silently tears were streaming down my face. No, I wasn't physically in pain, but mentally. In a few weeks it would be the anniversary on the accident. People used to say ' I know how you feel' or 'It will get better, but they are wrong. They didn't now the pain I felt or the emotional scars was left with even 6 years later. My thought was interrupted by a females voice coming over the loud speaker

'Chloe you are needed in sector 8 room 12 in 20 minutes, Repeat Chloe you are needed in sector 8 room 12 in 20 minutes, That will be all, thank you'

I whipped my tears with the back of my hand. 20 minutes just enough time to look decent again. I thought to myself. I quickly ran to my little bathroom. Turned on the faucet and and splashed cold water onto my face. I grabbed my blue scrunchie and threw my hair into a low ponytail. My eyes were a little red but the tears made my blue eyes sparkle. I examined my face threw the mirror. Pale skin, big blue eyes from my mom, my brown hair that my dad gave me was tied in a ponytail, a few strand of hair out of place but nothing to bad.

'Chloe you are needed in sector 8 room 12 in 5 minutes repeat 'Chloe you are needed in sector 8 room 12 in 5 minutes, That will be all, thank you.'

"How long have I been in hear." I whisperer to myself looking down at my watch. Yup 15 minutes have passed already. I looked at my self in the mirror one more time to make sure no one could tell I was crying. To my luck you couldn't. I quickly made my way out of the bathroom and out my room, wondering why I was needed all of a sudden