Ending

3rd person p.ov

   Its been 5 years since Chloe and Luke have been dating. Life has been great for the both of them. You're probably wondering what happened exactly well let me tell you.

  Luke left the agency 3 years after him and chloe became a couple. He wanted to start a family one day and being in the environment wasn't good. He bought a house in a New York. They had a lot of money since the job did pay well. Luke got a new job at a business which paid very well. Thats were he found his best mates for life. 3 other guys that he tends to share everything with.

   As for Chloe she is doing great. At first she was very hesitant to move but she did. She flew all the way to New York so she could be with Luke. She even made a few friends. She now owns a restaurant thats doing great. Sometimes she will go and help cook or waitress. She loves her job and she loves Luke. They have talked about getting married and they both agree.

  Lukes p.o.v

   "Come on guys everything has to be perfect." I yelled running around the back yard. Lights and banners, ,many more was hanging from the walls.

"Chill mate." He heard one of his best mates trying to call him down. 

"Michael I can chill, this needs to be perfect."  "What if she doesnt like it." My eyes began to water and My breathing picked up.

"How about you go sit down inside and we take care of it." Luke, Ashton, and Michael all nodded. I didnt have any other choice so I did that. I walked inside and sat down. I turned on the tv hoping that would get ride of all my stress.

  I took the little box out of my pocket. The velvety material felt wonderful against my skin. I opened the box sighing in content. The ring was beautiful. A nice big diamond on the front. I was going to purpose tonight. 

Little did Chloe know that tonight was going to change her life.

Chloe pov

  I looked down waiting. Tears were already clouding my vision. My best friend Amy was holding my hand. I was thankful for having her here.  I cant do this alone. I was griping onto her hand for dear life. 

  She didnt seems to mind though because she knew what I was going through. I already knew but I just needed something to conform this. Its been the longest 3 minutes of  my life. I didnt want to look at the stick that was in front of me. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again. There It was. A plus sign. I already new this but I couldnt help but cry. 

  I started sobbing and Amy started to hold me. She was rubbing ym back while I cried my eyes out. 40 Minutes later. I had calmed down and me and Amy were talking about how I was going to tell him.

"I dont know Amy." I sighed. "I am going to tell him tonight I just dont know how." Before she could say anything my phone beeped. I looked down and it was a text from Luke. He was telling me to come home in about an hour and a half wearing something fancy. I showed the text to Amy. 

   She sighed. " I guess its time then." I only nodded. She helped me get ready and an hour later I was out the door heading home.

Little did Luke know that tonight was going to change his life. 

ITS DONE iv pretty proud of this book and it did take me a while even though it was very short. At first i wanted it to be longer but then I decided to just make It short. Im thinking of making a new book. But first im going to try to finish my other Book.