chapter 13

Lukes pov

     I ran my hands through my head. This could not have happend. Things were going great then this had to happen. Maybe it didnt happen and im just over exaggerating . I thought trying to calm myself. I wouldnt know the truth until I found Chloe and talked to her. 

   I grabbed my shoes nearly knocking a lamp of my desk. I hurridly grabbed my phone and key and ran out. I checked the gym, cafeteria, cafe, library everywere. She was no were to be seen. I even asked a bunch of people if they have seen her. Many said no and few said she never left her room.

   That puzzled me to no end. It was already 12 and she hasent left her room yet. Thats not possible, none the less thats were I check. I faintly remembered where her room was and what hallway. I was standing right outside where i thought her door was at. I sighed running a hand through my hair one more time.

Knock knock  no answer

knock knock still no answer

   I was about to knock one more time when I heard a faint come in. It didnt sound like her voice. This voice sounded tired, old, nearly dead. I took the chance either way and turned the handle. It was unlocked just how I had assumed. I entered making sure to close the door behind me. I steeped inside looking around. Where was she? I just heard her?

   I heard some rustling coming from my left. I turned around and saw a head pop back into the bundle. I knew it was chloe. I sat on the floor in front of the bed she was turned the other way.

"Chloe we need to talk." It took me a few tries to get her to talk to me. We talked about everything. It turned out we did have sex. We talked about that and how we felt about it. I said i was sorry and she said she was to. We even talked about our feeling towards each other.

   It turnes out she liked me and she new I liked her. All I can say is this was a good day. Not only did I get my friend back I got a girlfriend to.