Chapter 7

Chloe's p.o.v

I am i running, I don't know why i just am. I start to slow down. I frantically look around. There must be a reason I am here. I try to think back to yesterday. Ah the fight and me yelling, and I fell asleep. I didn't understand anything right now. How is this possible, I don't remember anything. I was about to start running again when I fell. It was like a trap door. I would have screamed if I could. Somehow I couldn't, It was like I couldn't breath. The oxygen wouldn't go through my lung. I was never trained for this and frankly I was scared.

My eyes flew open. I was panting for breath. My hands made there way to my neck. I looked around to see I was on my floor. Once my breathing got to normal, I tried to sit up. My back was aching and my neck had a crick in it. I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep now. It was dark but my alarm eliminated a small part of my room. It was 3:27 am. I groaned, It was way to early to be awake.

A glass of warm milk sounds good. It doesn't help me sleep but I do like the taste. I slowly got up now wide awake. I slowly opened the door not forgetting to bring my key card with me. I made sure to slowly close the door until I heard a click. I made my way to the kitchen. I heard rustling already in there. I didn't think twice since I probably wasn't the only one who hasn't slept.

I new some one was in there I just didn't expect it to be Luke. He was making a sandwich, he looked like he was trying to be as quiet as possible. I watched with amused eyes at this. I leaned against the entry way of the kitchen. It was huge since about 30 people lived in this agency.

Luke dropped the knife he was using to cut the sandwich. I let out a chuckle which caused him the jump in the air and turn around. He has a hand over his heart.

"Oh my god you scared me." He said while putting his hand down on the counter.

I shook my head laughing. I pushed myself of off the wall and headed towards the fridge.

"I couldn't sleep so I came her to get a glass of warm milk." I explained."How about you?"

"I was watching Matilda in my room and I got hungry." He shrugged as if it was normal to say up till 3. Maybe it was for him but for me I like to be in bed by 10 or 11.

"So is there a reason you couldn't sleep or...." He trailed off.

I may not like him but i did want to get this dream off of my chest. He was here and he asked so why not him. Not like it will do anyone any harm. I shrug my shoulder walking fully into the kitchen. I took a seat on one of the stools and motioned for him to do the same, which he did.

I let a sigh escape my lips. "Well I was running in the woods, I didn't know why but I was. I was also in the woods for some odd reason. Then I was falling, like someone had opened a trap door right beneath my feet. While I was falling I couldn't breath. and then I woke up."

Luke just stared at me for a second. He looked amazed maybe? or maybe he was weirded out but who know. I put my head in my hands while leaning forward on the cold marble table.

"Have any idea what it could mean?" I mumbled against my hands. After a few seconds on getting silence as a response I lifted my head, and there was Luke. Head first into half or his sandwich the other half next to his hand, light snores where now coming out of his mouth.

I rolled my eyes. I cant believe he feel asleep while I was telling him y dream when HE was the one who asked. I rolled my eyes.

'Dick' I muttered under my breath. I was thinking about waking him up since in the morning his neck would probably hurt like hell but I decided against it. Payback for sleeping during story. I quietly tiptoed to his side and grabbed the other half of the sandwich that didn't have drool on it.

I took a bit and noticed it was pb&j which good for me was my favorite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aw Luke was tired how cute. Make sure to leave a vote and recommend it to your friend if you liked it so I know I am not just writing this for myself lol.