chapter 6

Chloes pov

Dear journal

I have been locked up in my room for a few hours. After training with luke I had gone up to my room to freshen up like usually. I didnt notice anything different at first. It wasnt until I sat down that I noticed it was quiet.

Nothing, no barking or anything. Thats when i freaked out. I did the only thing I could think of I went down stairs to the first floor and asked around. From what I heard was that they went into my room. I didnt know how they found out but they did. And ever since them I have been locked up in my room.

Well thats all for today I guess.

I closed my journal. I was starting to get hungry. I was still mad that I didnt know who exactly took the dogs. Although I only knew them for a day or so, I did love them. I was always an animal person. Ever since I found a homeless dog and hid it in my room for 2 weeks, I brought it food water and let her run around when my parents werent home. I even named her cheesy.

I shook my head laughing slightly. Thats when I heard a knock on the door. I ground. I didnt want to get , none the less I did.

I walked towards the door.

"Yesssss" I said dragging out the s. But when I looked up it was someone I really didn't want to see.

There stood Maggie. Hair in a tight bun, blazer, and thick brown glasses. I rolled my eyes. One hand on my hip and leaning against the door .

"What do you want." I made sure to enfasize the you. I looked her in the eyes, I could tell she was nervous, scared, and out of everything the biggest was regret.

"I just wanted to say I am very sorry for what I said." I wanted to cut here of but I didn't, instead I just listened with the most bored expression I could muster up.

"I shouldn't have said that, any of that." I rolled my eyes again, Ya think.

"It probably hurt you a lot and you probably felt horrible and I am so very sorry, please forgive me." She gave me a pleading look.

I rolled my eyes and fixed my posture. "Are you done." She nodded . "Well , yes I forgive you." She looked relived, until i said my last sentence. " But I don't ever say ANYTHING about my parents again I will never speak to you again ok" She nodded her head furiously. Everyone knew I had a temper and I was great at holding a grudge no matter what.

She looked like she was contemplating doing something. And before I knew it she was steeping forward and had her arms out. I knew what was coming next and before I could think I slammed the door, right in her face.

I slid down the door . Knees up and I rested my head in between my legs.

I sighed. My lifes a fucking mess.