11 - Wedding Day : When The Sun and The Ocean Met

+3.2K words in one chapter, I hope you enjoy this one.

-...................-

Yin had been watching War for a while now. From the moment he entered the room, War seemed to be thinking about something. His face looked down and a little sad, Yin began to feel worried seeing his 'partner''s mood didn't seem to be improving. Even so, he couldn't do anything just yet, because both of them were getting ready for the wedding ceremony. Though, they got to get their make up and hair done in their own room, Yin still needed to wait until the make-up artists done so he could talk to War.

"Okay, you guys are good,", the make up artists said, "After this one of my assistant will come to do your hair"

She and her assistant then quickly gathered the tools and make-up, "Sorry na, you two have to wait for a while, we're short on staff today and there are many people to go. In the mean time please change into your suits", she said as they were leaving.

Yin led the two to the door after thanking them and came back in to find War looking lost in thought, sitting on the bed while looking out the window. Yin then slowly approached him and sat beside him.

"You okay?", he asked.

War must've been so lost in thought that he actually got a little bit startled. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?", he said, while getting up to change into the suit.

Yin wasn't buying it when something clearly bothering War and he wasn't in the mood to back down.

"You're awfully quiet for someone who's okay tho", Yin said, following War with his eyes.

War sighed, 'It's because of you, dumbass and then my ex just showed up making me even more anxious' was what he wanted to say but he wasn't in the mood to talk and ruin his whole emotional state on his sister's wedding day.

However, when War turned around to face Yin, who was intensely staring at him, he knew he couldn't deny him any longer.

"Okay fine, got something on my mind but I don't wanna talk about it", War answered shortly then turned around, ignoring Yin.

Yin had to let go because War clearly didn't want to talk about what's bothering him but it still bothered him how much it was affecting War and he felt like he needed something to take his mind off of things.

War halted mid changing when a soft piano piece started playing in the background. War didn't realize Yin had stood up to connect his phone to the audio system to play it. The tall man now was walking towards him and proceeded to extend his hand. War just confusedly looking at it.

"What?", War asked.

"Let's practice", Yin smiled.

"Practice for what?"

Yin rolled his eyes while smirking then he swiftly pulled War by the waist, so they were standing chest to chest. He kept his hand firm there while the other took War's hand and raised them.

"Slow dance of course", Yin almost whispered, considering how close they were standing.

"Wh-what are you doing", War got flustered so fast that he started stuttering, he didn't even try to push Yin away and the taller certainly loved to take control.

"C'mon", Yin started to slowly sway both of them to the music, "We'll definitely get dragged on the dance floor after your sister's first dance. Don't you think we need to practice a little?"

War started to follow Yin's lead but his eyes had been glued to their shoes as his cheeks flared red. "Well... uhh, you're right but...."

"Look at me", Yin said, letting go War's waist for a short while to put his fingers on War's chin so he could made him look up. "Keep your eyes on me"