♚9♚

~Louis's POV~
Monday

Me and Harry hung out Sunday too. We did the same stuff, except we didn't go to the mall, but still had fun. Instead of a silent walk to school, me and Harry talked. It was different but good. I never liked when we hardly talked. We went into the school and then walked to Eleanor's locker. She was closing her locker door and then she stopped when seeing two people in front of her. She eyed me and then him. Then me again.

"Well, looks like your friends again." Eleanor chuckled.

"Um yeah." I shrugged looking at Harry who did the same.

We all hung out together instead of me and Eleanor. Harry would hang out with two other guys but I guess he wanted to try something different. We were in the lunch room and I was shooting grapes into Eleanor's mouth while Harry laughed. She tried not to laugh because the grape will probably choke her. I threw another grape and she closed her mouth to chew on it.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Um, Mia said that you should have a date in the dinner a few blocks away from here. I forgot what it's called." she said and tapped her head, trying to remember.

"Annie's?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. That one." Eleanor nodded.

"She wanted to go on Wednesday at 7." Eleanor added.

"Ok." I sighed.

I think I accidentally showed that I didn't want to go because Harry raised an eyebrow at me.

~

In class, Mia was staring at me even more, if that was possible since she stares at me in every class we have together. Instead of staring, she winked, blew kisses, eyes me up and down...it was really annoying and creepy.

~

When we got to the house, I was expecting Harry to talk about why I looked bummed out about the date. I was really scared for the date. I wish the days went by slow.

"Are you um even excite about...you know...the date?" he asked as he sat on his bed.

"Yeah." I scoffed.

"Are you sure 'cause I saw you sigh or something. Like you didn't want to go." he asked.

"It's fine. It's none of your concern, Harry." I chuckled.

"Well, I was just making sure." he shrugged.

"Louis!" Robin called from the living room.

He came in and smiled as he handed me an envelope. I looked at it with confusion. It read:

To: Louis Tomlinson

From: Mum

My eyes widened and I looked at Robin.

"Well, open it up." he said.

I carefully opened it and gave the envelope to Robin before reading the letter that was in it.

Dear Louis,

I miss you very much and your father does too. I wanted to right back to you to say that the soldiers from 'The Moon' and their boss are coming to look for you and your sisters. But don't be afraid because Robin has kept you in a safe place. If Robin told you about his trick, it didn't work. Tell him that. Anyway, you'll have to stay there for a while longer. But don't worry, you will come back. Be my brave little prince that you've always have been and don't be aftaid. I love you, Louis. And so does your father. Don't forget that.

Sincerely, Mum.

"There's something else in here." Robin said as he took out whatever was left in the envelope.

He took out a picture and gave it to me. It was an old picture of all of us. Me, mum, dad, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe. I remember there was a photographer who wanted our picture. So, we let him and he gave us a picture. This picture was taken two years ago.

"What did the letter say?" Robin asked.

"That she and my dad loved me. And that trick that you did didn't work. They're still trying to look for me and my sisters." I said.

Robin sighed as he nodded. Robin gave the envelope to me and then he exited the room. I put the letter in the envelope and didn't notice Harry sitting on the bed now.

"What's your mum like?" Harry asked.

I smiled, "She's very kind and caring. She has a good heart just like my father."

He nodded and then sighed.

"I didn't grow up with my mum..." he mumbled but I was able to hear him somehow.

I pursed my lips as I sat next to him.

"She d-"

"Died in a car crash." He nodded and bit his lip.

"What happened to your dad?" I asked but I shouldn't have.

He stood up as he sniffed, "Can we talk or do something else?"

I nodded and we decided to play on his xbox.